The Underworld

BASED OFF OF THE SHOW "ONCE UPON A TIME". GRIFFIN AND HARPER ARE IN THE PLACES OF EMMA AND HOOK DURING THE UNDERWORLD SCENE. SCENE ABOVE AND SECOND SCENE DOWN BELOW. 

Griffin and Harper didn't know exactly how this had happened. They had managed to break the radio somehow and instead of time traveling, they teleported. Griffin was the first to go and was now trapped in the underworld, the hostage of Hades. Harper, Zoey, Wyatt, Topher, Savannah, and Sam were now in the underworld with him. They managed to find Griffin and Harper saved his life but now they had to escape before the portal closed and it was too late. 

Griffin knew that this had all been a setup and he knew that it was time to say goodbye. As Harper dragged him towards the elevator, he stopped and she was pulled back. 

"Come on, we don't have much time before the portal closes!" Harper exclaimed. 

"I'm not going up with you. I never was. We're never gonna find anything up there to save me." Griffin said sadly. 

"But you said-" Harper began. 

"It was the only way I could get you to leave that chamber." Griffin said. 

"No. Griffin, I came down to the underworld to save you. I'm not going back without you." Harper said firmly. 

"I'm afraid we don't have that choice Harp. Look, I just wanna say my goodbyes down here. Without everybody watching." Griffin said, forcing a smile. Harper was holding back tears. She shook her head. 

"No." She said. 

"We've already had more time than we were ever meant to." Griffin said sadly. 

"That's not true." Harper protested. 

"We both know it is. You should've let me go in 2024 at the burning Tremont. Don't make that mistake again." Griffin said. 

"I just- I don't know how to say goodbye." Harper said, tears now falling freely down her face. 

"Then don't. Just promise me one thing. If I helped you break your walls down, don't put them back up just because you're losing me." He said. She hugged him and he set his hand on the back of her head, stroking her hair. 

"I promise." Harper said. Griffin was now crying too. "But then you have to promise me something too. Don't let me be your unfinished business. Move on from here. Don't wait for me to show up." 

"Okay Harp. I think I can manage that." Griffin said with a small smile. She smiled back at him. With that, he led her into the elevator and put the rail down. 

They were both crying again and between the bars they kissed deeply. 

"I love you." Griffin said with a sniffle. 

"I love you too." Harper cried. 

He smiled at her and pulled the lever before grabbing her hand. They held hands until the elevator went high enough the Griffin struggled to grab her hand one last time. As soon as Harper was out of sight, he collapsed to the ground in tears. 

********

Once Harper made it up, she wiped her tears and exited the elevator. Everybody noticed her puffy red eyes and that Griffin wasn't with her. 

"Griffin. Where's Griffin?" Zoey asked. Harper began to cry again. Savannah and Topher walked over and comforted her while the twins were being comforted by Sam. 

"Let's get home. It's what Griffin would've wanted." Sam said. Everyone nodded and headed through the portal. 

*********** 

FOLLOWING SCENE IS WHAT THE REST OF THIS ONESHOT IS BASED UPON. 

Harper stood by Griffin's memorial and cried when all of a sudden a burst of light shot through the air. Harper looked around, confused. 

Griffin didn't know what was happening. One second, he was helping Zeus on Mount Olympus in some sort of fairytale realm, next thing he knew, he was back in Sulphur Springs, looking at the love of his life. 

"Harp?" Griffin asked, a smile spreading on his face. She turned around in shock. 

"Griffin." Harper said in disbelief. She ran to him and smashed her lips onto his. Once they released, she threw herself into his arms and they chuckled. 

"How are you here?" Harper asked. 

"Zeus sent me back as a reward for helping him defeat Hades!" Griffin exclaimed. Harper kissed his cheek and he chuckled. 

"What?!" Harper exclaimed with a huge smile. 

"You know, Zeus, ruler of Olympus, the most powerful-" Harper cut off his rambling my kissing him deeply. 

She hugged him and they cried happy tears together.  

I JUST WANTED TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS LOL! ALSO, FOR THOSE OF YOU WONDERING, THE MAN IN THESE TWO VIDEO'S (Colin O'Donoghue), HE PLAYS CAPTAIN HOOK/KILLIAN JONES. THIS IS WHERE I GOT MY USERNAME LMAO: KILLIANCAPTAINHOOK !