Love Dominates All

this one is about Griffin's rant about love in the season 3 finale. but what would happen if Harper approached Griffin about this right after the ghost was defeated? 

Judge Walker's ghost was wreaking havoc throughout the entire Tremont hotel. The lights were out, the circuits were cut out, and the doors were locked. Savannah, Sam, Griffin, Harper, Zoey, Topher, and Wyatt were all stuck in the Tremont as well as Ruby. They tried to make their great escape and ended up leaving Sam stuck in the bunker, Ruby stuck in room 205 upstairs, and the kids were now face to face with the ghost of JW. His smile was terrifyingly creepy and even worse since they were standing so close to him, or what used to be him. 

Let's just say, although Savannah is brave, she isn't the brightest when coming up with things to say to people, or in this case, ghosts. She has no filter. Literally nothing. As she was mouthing off to Judge Walker, he sneered. 

"That mouth is going to get you in a lot of trouble, young lady." He warned the blonde girl. "And there won't be a soul in the world who can help you out of it." 

"That's where you're wrong!" Griffin yelled. Harper looked at her best friend confusedly. 

"You don't know what you're up against, boy." Judge Walked stated rudely. 

"Sure I do. A ticking clock. I've been to the future and I know how this plays out. The way I see it, I've got nothing to lose." Griffin stated, looking down. Harper felt tears well up in her eyes. 

"Griffin, no." She protested at a whisper. His glance faltered as he met Harper's eyes. The Judge chuckled. 

"Nothing to lose, huh? It seems your friend is having trouble catching her breath." The judge mocked. 

Harper felt her lungs close up as she grasped at her throat, desperately searching for air. Griffin broke and ran to Harper as she fell to the ground. 

"Hey, hey, its okay." Griffin comforted. She shook her head, still unable to breathe. 

"Go, I've got her." Savannah assured. Griffin nodded and stood back up, once more facing the ghost. Sam walked in and rushed over to Harper. 

"Are you supposed to be the cavalry?" The judge mocked Sam as he walked in. 

"Sam is one of the strongest people I know! He's never stopped fighting to save his mother. That's love, real love! You don't even know the meaning of the word." Griffin glared at the ghost. 

"And you do?" The judge asked with a chuckle out of pure mockery. 

"When you love someone, their happiness is all that matters." Griffin began. He grabbed Harper's hand and set his other one on her chest, her breathing returning to normal. She looked at him in confusion. He smiled at her while continuing. "Seeing them smile, and making them laugh. Everything is just better when they're around." He ranted, never stopping looking Harper directly in the eye, showing that he meant every word. Every word was to her. "You are better." 

Harper smiled at him. He then angrily looked back towards the judge and continued. 

***********

The ghost had been defeated. He would never return. Griffin was safe, Harper was safe, the Tremont was safe. Everything and everyone? Safe. 

Griffin and Harper sat on the couch in the parlor, catching their breaths. The twins and Topher had gone down to the bunker with Savannah to send her home. 

"Griff?" Harper asked. 

"Yeah?" He asked. 

"What you said earlier, did you mean it all?" Harper asked nervously. Griffin chuckled. 

"I said a lot back there. In fact, I didn't shut up for fifteen whole minutes! You're gonna have to be more specific." Griffin smiled. 

"About love?" Harper asked. Griffin gulped nervously. 

"Yes." He simply stated, looking away from Harper. She smiled. 

She took her hand and turned his head to look at her. She smiled as she looked into his gorgeous eyes. He blushed a bright shade of red. She stroked his cheek and pulled his face closer to hers. 

"C n I k   s y  u? Harper mumbled. 

"What was that?" Griffin stuttered, quite nervous being this close to Harper, his head still in her delicate grasp. 

"Can I kiss you?" She asked more clearly. He gulped. He couldn't exactly form words at the moment. So he did the next best thing. He nodded lightly. She gently placed her lips onto his. Their eyes fluttered shut. 

The two's lips moved gracefully together. It was both of their first kisses, yet somehow their lips just fit like a puzzle. Neither one of them wanted to pull away from the other. Harper moved her tongue to his lips, and he parted them, granting access. Their tongues were now exploring each other's mouths. 

They eventually broke apart and stared into each other eyes, love dominating their looks. Harper hugged the boy tight and he placed a sweet kiss on her neck before laying his head on her shoulder. 

Little did they know the twins and Topher had seen everything. Zoey was holding in her excited squeal, Topher was angrily glaring at Griffin, and Wyatt was looking at them with disgust. 

Zoey would've stood there and watched for days, but when they started making out yet again, that's where Topher and Wyatt drew the line. 

"Okay, enough!" They yelled. 

"AHHH!" Griffin and Harper screamed in unison, scooting as far away from each other as possible. 

"Aww dangit." Zoey said, sad that the show was over. 

"6 feet and another 10 for Jesus away from my sister, Campbell!" Topher warned. 

"Don't even try to get away from each other, the damage has already been done." Wyatt shuddered. Griffin and Harper exchanged a glance and shrugged it off. 

sorry for the shorter one! I honestly loved the little fluffy kiss scene with this one! this one was a long time process yet its still so short! love you guys! hope you enjoyed! <3 

WORD COUNT: 1002