Griffin, it's not you talking!

Judge Walker. He wanted the crystal. Harper didn't know what for, but she knew it wasn't anything good. She had no intention of giving it to him any time soon. That is, until he captured Griffin. 

Harper ran through the woods, clutching the crystal in her hand when she finally arrived at the springs. She stopped short as she looked over at her best friend, helplessly trying to escape as the sheriff from the 30's held him back, hands tied together. He stopped struggling for a second, confused as to why Harper was there. 

"Harper? Harper you shouldn't be here, you'll get hurt!" He protested. 

"It's okay Griffin. I'll get you back." Harper said. 

"That wasn't what I said! Harper, I'll be fine, just DON'T give him the crystal!" He pleaded. Harper looked from the glowing blue crystal in her hands to the poor helpless teenage boy standing in front of her. 

Then Judge Walker entered from behind a tree. Griffin tried to pull himself free but to no avail. 

"Stop struggling you little brat!" The sheriff said, pulling Griffin's shoulder back hard. He whimpered in pain and stopped struggling, tears welling up in his eyes. Harper watched as his shoulder went limp. 

Dislocated. She thought. They hurt my best friend. Now they're gonna pay. 

"Harper, I see you have something I want and I have something you want." Judge Walker stated with a smug look. 

"You hurt him!" Harper screamed. 

"Give me the crystal!" He yelled back. 

"GIVE ME Griffin!" Harper yelled twice as hard. 

"I'll give you your little boyfriend, just GIVE ME THE CRYSTAL!" He yelled the last part. 

Griffin shook his head at Harper. The sheriff noticed and pulled Griffin's bad shoulder. He cried out in pain as a tear fell. 

"Griffin!" Harper exclaimed, almost crying herself now. 

"Harper, don't do it. It's a lose lose. You can't win this battle. I'll be FINE." Griffin willed. 

Harper looked at the crystal then looked into Griffin's big brown eyes. They looked sad. 

"I'll give you the crystal. Just give me Griff." Harper said. 

"No!" Griffin exclaimed. Judge W nodded to the sheriff who cut Griffin lose but still held onto his arm. Judge W gestured for the crystal. 

Harper held her hand out. He took the crystal. The sheriff released Griffin. He ran to Harper and embraced her with his one good arm. 

"You're stupid you know that." He said, burying his head into her shoulder. 

"I know. You okay?" She asked. He nodded. She knew he was lying. 

"Now, to finally get rid of another member of the Tremont family." He said. 

"You can't hurt me." Harper said. 

"I can't. But he can." Judge Walker said as he combined the crystal and another glowing rock together. He zapped Griffin with some kind of electricity and his eyes glazed over. 

"Griffin?" She asked. 

"Take her down." JW commanded. 

"Yes sir." Griffin said. It wasn't normal Griffin. He even sounded different. Like he was... programmed? He was being controlled. 

Harper backed away slowly. 

"Griffin? It's me Harper." She tried to convince him but she knew it wasn't his decision. 

Soon, she was backed up to a cliff. She looked down. She would not survive that fall. 

"Griff! Please! It's me Harper! Your best friend!" Harper pleaded. 

"Get rid of the Tremonts." Griffin said dryly. 

"Griffin, this isn't you talking! It's Judge Walker! You know you'll regret this. Griffin please.....I love you!" Harper exclaimed. 

Harper watched as Griffin's eyes went to their normal color for a brief second. That did something to him. 

She continued. 

"I've loved you since the day I met you. Since I kicked past your head to open your locker. Since we found the portal together. Since we freed Grace. I've loved you through it all and I don't know what I'd do without you. I love you Griffin Campbell. I love you!" She ranted. 

His eyes returned to normal. 

"Harper?" Griffin asked. 

"Griff!" She exclaimed. He grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the cliff. 

"What happened?" Griffin asked. He didn't remember a thing since he was hypnotized. 

"Doesn't matter. I'm glad your okay." She hugged him. 

"I love you Griffin." She said. 

This time he remembered. He smiled and blushed. 

"I love you too." He replied. They kissed.