Fame

Things had changed a lot in the span of 8 years for Griffin Campbell and Harper Dunn/Campbell. That's right, the two grew up, got married, and had two beautiful children. But the crazy thing is, that the entire world knew their names. Griffin Campbell, one of the greatest guitarists/singers in the world. Harper Dunn, known for her huge roles in many famous movies. Even though they had a crazy life surrounded by fame, they always tried to make time for family. That was, until Griffin had left to tour in Europe for 4 months and Harper took the kids with her as she filmed a movie in North Carolina. 

She finally made it home after 3 long months of filming, and her, Gabby, and Lewis, (their kids) finally got the joy of being home. But their family wasn't yet completed again. Griffin would still be on tour for another month. Sure, they all FaceTimed every day, but it just wasn't the same. The kids missed their father, Harper missed her husband, and Griffin (although he loved touring with the band) missed them all dearly. 

But little did the family know, Griffin was flying out to see his family. He was on his flight when Harper's FaceTime showed up on his screen. 

"Shoot." Griffin muttered. He declined the call and tapped out a text to her. 

Locker Ninja <3

G: Hey Babe! Sorry, I can't talk right now, I'm in the middle of a mic check! Call back soon? <3

H: Ofc babe! Good luck and can't wait to talk to you later! :) 

He let out a breath of relief knowing that he didn't get caught. Meanwhile, Harper sighed, she missed him so much and was so stressed with everything going on at the house. Work, a new movie she had to film for soon, the kids. Little did she know, she was about to get the biggest and probably the best surprise she'd ever received in her life. 

***********

About 2 hours later, Griffin arrived at the Tremont property and he parked his truck behind the hedges so no one saw him coming. He snuck over to the Tremont and walked in through the back door. He smiled as he watched his kids play a board game on the living room floor and Harper studied a new script. He smiled and, as they were distracted, he slid into his recliner, unnoticed, and pulled out his phone, scrolling. 

"Did you know that gas prices are up 2 dollars now?" Griffin lamented, doing his best to hide his smile. His entire family looked up surprised. They paused for a second, not knowing if what they were seeing was true, but then they all immediately burst into his arms for a hug. Harper hugged him tightly after the kids did and she kissed him deeply. 

"Ew, mom and dad." Gabby said with a look of disgust of her face. Lewis nodded to agree and the proud parents chuckled. 

**********

A few months later, during an interview with the family at the red carpet premiere of Harper's new movie, the couple happily answered questions about their jobs and how it affects their family life. 

"That's one of the most amazing things about this family. No matter how much work or fame we gain, we will always be a great, loving family. I wouldn't trade my family for the world." Harper answered modestly. 

And she meant every word. 

I know its short, but its something! I will try to get some more out soon! keep me posted with some ideas!