Caught Risky Handed

DISCLAIMER: MENTIONS OF *SPICY* ACTIVITIES (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK) 

this one was requested by an anonymous friend of mine and I'm very excited for this one!! this oneshot is SPICY, so consider yourself warned. 

Harper and Griffin are at a pool party, and Harper is quite....needy. And Griffin's the one who has to suffer the "consequences". ;) 

ENJOY!! 

************

It was a gorgeous summer day at the Tremont hotel. Just last week, the Tremont's newest addition had been installed....an amazing pool and hot tub! The kids had been in the pool nonstop, and today the Campbell and Dunn kids decided to invite all their friends over for a pool party. 

As they waited for their guests to arrive, they sat on the lounge chairs, sipping special, refreshing drinks served by Jess. 

Harper was bored as she sat in her chair, sipping the special lemonade drink that her mother had made, scrolling mindlessly on her phone. She smiled as she glanced over at her boyfriend, Griffin Campbell and her little brother, Topher Dunn engaged in a competitive game of rock, paper, scissors. 

She loved how Griffin hung out with her little brother. She loved how close he was with her entire family. She loved everything about him. She loved him. Harper chose Griffin because of his perfect personality....but she couldn't lie, he was pretty much the hottest boy in school. 

And right now....Harper practically melted just by looking at him. 

The way his blue swim trunks laid over his muscular legs. The way his slightly sun burnt torso showed off his abs. The way his perfect white smile brightly shone in the sunlight. The way he....well just him in general made Harper's stomach feel like she was on a roller coaster. You get the point. 

Griffin smirked as he glanced over and caught Harper staring at him. 

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Griffin teased. Harper smirked right back at him. Harper didn't tend to get flustered like Griffin did. Lets just say, Harper definitely wore the pants in the relationship. 

"I don't need a picture, you're already mine." Harper flirted. Griffin blushed lightly. And that's what I mean. No matter how long they'd been in a relationship, Griffin always got flustered over the smallest things....and Harper loved watching him struggle with it. 

"Yuck, dude, you're blushing over my sister." Topher grimaced. Griffin cleared his throat and shook his head quickly. 

"Am not!" Griffin protested. 

"You so are." Zoey called over from her seat next to Topher. Wyatt nodded, his head popping up behind Zoey. 

"Whatever...." Griffin mumbled, outnumbered. Harper chuckled. 

It was only a few minutes later when all of their friends piled onto the back patio, ready for some pool time and sunshine. 

After about an hour of hanging out, playing games, and whatnot, Harper was getting bored. She sidled up next to Griffin as he laughed with his friends, Preston and Josh. 

"Hey, Harp." Griffin smiled. Preston and Josh exchanged a glance and winked at Griffin before swimming away. Griffin tilted his head in confusion at them before shaking it off. 

"Babe, I'm bored." Harper pouted. Griffin chuckled. 

"And how am I supposed to fix your boredness?" Griffin joked. 

"Entertain me." Harper smiled bright. Griffin raised an eyebrow. 

"And how am I supposed to do that?" Griffin asked with a small laugh.