Demonic (part3)

"I'm scared Griffin." Harper said. 

"Me too Harper." He replied. 

They snuggled closer together. 

********

Another dream. Griffin looked around. Harper and Zoey were with him. 

"Great. Just great. Another dream." He said. 

"Where's Toph?" Harper asked. The siblings shrugged. 

"Let's find him. He has to be here somewhere." Zoey said. They were in a plain chamber of hallways with plain blue carpeting. They began searching. 

They came to a place with two locked doors. Griffin tried the first one. Locked. Harper tried the second one. It flung open. They walked inside. They looked through a window but couldn't see much as it was dark. Zoey found a lever. She pulled it and the lights came on. They continued looking through the window. 

The black, creepy smile, figure again. It disappeared behind a corner. 

"Let's go." Harper said. They walked out of the room and continued walking down the hallway. 

The kids opened a door and looked at the writing on the wall. In very sloppy, large handwriting, there was a message scribbled into the wall. 

I KNOW THEY HAVE SEEN THE BASEMENT. 

In slightly nicer and smaller handwriting, a message below read: 

Yes, we already have the first two. Now we just need to get the other two. 

We exchanged a glance. 

We opened the other door and continued on down the hall. 

We walked down the hallway to find a huge spider like figure crawl down the hall. We all jumped. 

"Yep, nope, I'm done here." Griffin said, turning around. Harper grabbed his hand. 

"Nice try scaredy cat. Let's go." She said. He reluctantly followed. They ran down the hall, the opposite direction of the spider like figure. 

There was a bigger thicker hallway that awaited them. They began to walk down it. Then all of a sudden, bursting through the wall was the spider like figure. The sprinted away from it, screaming. They got to the end of the hallway when the floor behind them collaped, the spider figure falling into a deep dark pit. They all took a deep breath. 

"You know, I have seen a lot of scary stuff in my life. But spiders....ugh." Griffin shivered. Zoey nodded. 

"Come on guys, lets find my brother." Harper said, leading the way. The siblings exchanged a skeptical glance before following her. 

The kids ran through a hallway and the wall slid closed, blocking the way they  came. There was no where to go but forwards. They continued on. 

They eventually made it to a room. The room had a green button and three opened lockers. Zoey pressed the button. A screeching alarm went off. 

"AHHH!" They screamed. 

"ZOEY!" Harper exclaimed. 

"WE NEED TO HIDE." Griffin said. They all went in different lockers and stayed there, holding their breath. 

Harper looked through the grate's of the closed locker door. She watched as the lights flickered. The lights then went off completely. She heard a scream. Zoey. 

After a few more minutes, the lights came back on. Griffin and her climbed out of lockers. 

Tears welled up in Griffin's eyes. 

"Zoey." He said. Harper hugged him. 

"She'll be okay. Let's get out of here." She said. They found an exit and left the building. 

************

They woke up in each others arms. They looked around the room. It was now just the two of them. They walked downstairs. 

3:19 AM the clock read. 

 "Back to sleep?" Harper asked. Griffin nodded.