Harper "or Daisy's" Excursion (part 2)

You've all been asking for part 2, so here it is! <33

Harper had been really sick for a few months now. Griffin had been really supportive and understanding, but on the inside, Griffin was pissed. Not at Harper, but at the guy who did this to her. He couldn't show his anger to Harper, because he knew that that would cause him to snap at her. 

It was Harper's 6 month mark. Griffin sat on his bed, scrolling on his phone. Griffin was really on edge the past week. He didn't know what was going on with him, he was just moody. His parents noticed, his siblings noticed. 

"Hey Griff." Harper said, with a knock on his door. 

"Hey." Griffin said, not taking his attention away from his phone. 

"They said the baby might be here early. They're kind of worried. Should I be worried Griffin?" Harper asked. On a normal day, Griffin would pat the bed next to him, give a hug, rub her back, and comfort her. But today, all he could do was scoff. 

Harper shot him a questioning look. 

"Are you okay Griffin?" Harper asked. 

"I'm just great Harper." He replied sarcastically. 

She walked over to the bed, sat down, and gently pushed the phone away from his face. 

"What?" Griffin asked, sounding annoyed. 

"Are you OKAY?" She asked, directly to him this time.

"I'M FINE HARPER, OKAY!? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!" He shouted, shooting up in his bed. 

Harper slightly cowered away from him. 

"I'm sorry, I just thought you might wanna talk about whatever's bothering you." Harper answered quietly. 

"YEAH? WELL I DON'T! ALL I'VE DONE IS BE HERE FOR YOU! YOU THINK I'M NOT UPSET ABOUT THE WHOLE SITUATION TOO? WELL I AM! ALL I'VE DONE IS SUPPORT YOU! SO WHEN I'M UPSET, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE LIKE I ASKED?" Griffin shouted at her. 

"I'm sorry..." Harper said quietly, nearing tears. That's when Griffin realized he'd gone too far. 

"Harper I-" Griffin began. 

"WHAT is going on in here?" Sarah came in. 

Harper ran out in tears. After a few second all you could hear throughout the entire house was the front door slamming. 

"Griffin, EXPLAIN." 

(Sorry it's short. making another chapter tonight as well) <33