Killer Queen

There's a new boy in school and Griffin Campbell notices that he's looking at the most popular girl in school. Harper Dunn. Griffin walked over to the boy. 

"You new here?" Griffin asked. The boy nodded. 

"I can tell." He said. The boy looked confused. 

"Why?" The boy asked. 

"That girl over there? She's pretty right?" Griffin asked. 

"Yeah, she's beautiful. I was thinking about asking her out." The boy said. Griffin smirked. The boy shot him a confused glance. 

"There was this girl, the most beautiful in the world, she had all the boys in town wrapped around her finger. She would walk the halls and everyone would whisper and talk, cause all the girls in town wanted to be her. But behind those emerald eyes lies a devil in disguise, that prom queen has blood on her hands. Every boy and girl she dates disappears without a trace, so be careful when she asks you to dance. She's a motherfu**ing killer queen, a psychopath at 17, a beauty in a blood stained dress. She'll fill your heart with kerosene and light you up till you can't breathe If you cross her path you just might end up dead." Griffin said. The boys eyes were wide. 

"That sounds horrible!" The boy exclaimed. 

********

Harper was standing next to a new girl and noticed that she was staring at the bullied boy Griffin Campbell. She walked over. 

"Cute, isn't he?" Harper asked. The girl nodded. 

"Let me tell you a story." Harper said. 

"There was this boy who was broken by the world cause every day at school they'd push and shove him. But he had a plan, one day he would get his revenge and those cheerleaders and jocks would be six feet under. But behind those angel eyes lies a devilish surprise, that prom king has killed for his crown. Every boy and girl he seeks never comes back in one piece, so be careful if he tries to ask you out." Harper explained. The girl gasped. 

*******

"She's dancing by herself." 

******

"He's crowned the king of hell." 

************

"Tears will sink into her skin." 

********

"He's gonna get revenge. Your all gonna know his name." 

**********

"She's the one and only killer queen." 

*********

"I'm Harper." Harper said and stuck her hand out. 

"Iris." The girl replied and shook her hand. Harper walked across the hall, Iris following her. 

The boy with Griffin's head shot up when he saw the girl Griffin was talking about coming towards them. 

"Surprise." Griffin mumbled. 

"Wait what?" The boy asked. 

"Hey babe." Harper said, kissing Griffin. 

"Hey." He replied with a smirk. Griffin smirked back at the confused new kids as Harper and him walked hand in hand through the school. 

I love this song! It's by Mad Tsai and I honestly love it it has such a cool beat! Hope you enjoyed! If you have any requests, let me know! <3