Pranked

Last week, Griffin Campbell pranked his girlfriend Harper Dunn by wearing some of her perfume and making it seem like he was with another girl. Harper decided that today was the day that she would get him back. 

Harper turned on her acting skills and started to fake cry. She made sure to leave her door open so Griffin would see. Sure enough Griffin stopped in his tracks as he passed the room, and walked in. He sat next to Harper and rubbed her back. 

"Hey....Harp...what's going on?" Griffin asked with concern in his voice. 

"I'm sorry Griffin!" Harper cried. 

"Sorry for what babe?" He asked in a sad tone of voice. 

"I -I-I'm...." Harper cried out. 

"You're what?" Griffin asked gently. 

"I'm pregnant!" Harper cried. Griffin's heart dropped and he removed his hand from Harper's back. 

"It's all my fault Griff, I'm really sorry!" Harper cried extra dramatically. She felt bad because Griffin looked as though he were going to cry. In her defense though, she cried after his prank. Karma. 

"O-o-oh." Griffin stuttered out. "Were you...were you r@ped?" Griffin asked, his voice breaking. 

"That's the worst part Griffin... I'm so sorry! It was my choice. Me and Jake, well....I'm just so sorry!" She exclaimed. 

"My best friend?" He squeaked out. If he wasn't before, Griffin was most definitely crying now. Harper really felt bad now seeing her boyfriend cry like this. 

"I'm so sorry Griff...." Harper said, reaching out to touch his arm. Sure enough he flinched away and burst out of the room and all throughout the Tremont, the slam of Griffin's bedroom door could be heard. 

Harper knew she took it WAY too far. She cleaned her fake tears up and walked to Griffin's room, lightly knocking on the door. 

"I'm sorry for slamming the door mom, just please. I wanna be alone." He pleaded, voice breaking. 

"It's Harper." 

"Well in that case go away. Go hang out with Jake or something." Griffin cried. 

"Griff, please let me explain..." She begged. 

"Don't call me Griff! And what is there to explain. You f***ed my best friend!" Griffin whimpered. 

"Griffin, no I didn't just please let me explain." Harper pleaded. 

"Wait what?" He murmured before peeking out the door. His face was flushed and he looked a little greenish like he was going to be sick, his eyes were red and puffy for crying, and his nose was running as he sniffled every 5 seconds. 

"Can I come in?" Harper asked. He nodded before trudging over to his bed swatting at his watery eyes. 

"Did you throw up?" Harper asked, more concerned now that his face was returning to it's normal color. 

He shook his head. 

"You look like you're gonna be sick." Harper stated. 

"Do you blame me?!" Griffin yelled almost bursting into tears yet again. 

"Griffin, it was a prank. I'm not pregnant and I didn't do anything like that with Jake. Or anyone. I love you Griff." Harper said. 

His mouth dropped open wide in shock. 

"I didn't realize it would hurt you so much and I am really sorry." Harper said. 

"It's fine." Griffin said. 

"I love you." Harper said sincerely. 

"I love you too." Griffin said, wiping his tears.