Harper "or Daisy's" Excursion

What would happen when Harper got trapped in the 1930's and learned something about Daisy's lifestyle that she didn't wanna know about. She finally goes back to the present. Harper and Griffin are dating at this point but when Harper comes back she seems really distant. Griffin knows something is on her mind, but whenever he tries to talk to her, she blocks him out. What will happen when Griffin finds out Harper's little secret? Will he be supportive, or angered? Read further to find out!

Harper had been back for about a week now. Griffin was overjoyed that his girlfriend/best friend was finally back, but ever since she arrived home, she had seemed awfully distant towards Griffin. And everyone really! He knew something was wrong, but whenever he approached her about it, she either ignored him or snapped. He hated when Harper was acting like this, but he knew she was going through something that she needed time to figure out what was going on. Griffin knew that Harper would tell him when she was ready. 

He straightened his bed sheets and sat at his desk researching something for a science project when he heard a small knock on his bedroom door. 

"Come in!" He shouted. The door cracked open revealing Harper. Griffin saw that she was crying. 

"Hey Harp. What's wrong?" He asked, relocating to his bed and patting the spot next to him. Harper gratefully sat down next to him. 

"I'm sorry Griff....." She breathed out. 

"Why? What happened?" Griffin asked soothingly. 

"I've been keeping secrets from you for too long and I'm finally ready to talk about it." Harper said in between sniffled. Griffin nodded and rubbed her back. Harper laid her head on his shoulder. 

"Griffin, when I was in the past covering for Daisy, I found out something about her life that I didn't wanna know. She had been dating this one guy for a while I guess and apparently they had been getting more into the relationship lately. They had apparently been having sex for a while now." At this point, Griffin's heart dropped, as he knew where this was going. 

"Go on..." Griffin urged gently. 

"Anyways, I had to do it to keep cover as Daisy. I tried to get out of it, but the guy wasn't taking no for an answer. I had to Griffin. I'm sorry. I wasn't going to tell anyone, but I haven't been feeling well and today I learned that I'm pregnant Griff." Harper explained, now sobbing. 

Griffin sighed. He wasn't mad at Harper; he was mad at whoever did this to her. But for right now, he just wrapped his arm around her and rubbed her back as he wiped her tears and kissed her gently. 

"I love you Harper. And there's no way you're doing any of this alone." Griffin stated. Harper smiled a small smiled before dozing off on Griffin's shoulder. 

Sorry guys. This is kind of cringe. I didn't really like this one, but I knew I had to post something! Please give me ideas! <33