Fallen Tree

In season 1, what if Griffin hadn't gone through the hatch before Savannah? What if Griffin had ended up waiting for Savannah and the tree had fallen, leaving both of them trapped outside? Harper panics, but when she exits the bunker, she realizes that the portal didn't work. Were they all trapped in the past? And what would happen if Savannah and Griffin possibly got hurt? Read to find out. 

All Harper remembered, was running to the hatch with Savannah and Griffin. Harper had run into the bunker and waited for her friends. Then, she remembered the patronizing moment that she heard Griffin scream "Savannah move!". She had briefly seen Savannah get pushed out of the way by Griffin before the tree fell, causing the bunker hatch to be stuck. Harper heard a yelp of pain from Griffin and a scream from Savannah before collapsing. 

When she finally caught her breath, Harper exited the bunker and realized that she hadn't gone back to her time. Once she figured this out, she ran straight to the clearing and looked over at the fallen tree, on top of the hatch. She then felt a pang of jealousy when she looked over at Griffin who was resting in Savannah's arms, seemingly unconscious. She walked over and knelt by the two of them. She then noticed that Savannah was crying slightly, but doing her best to hide it. 

"What happened?" Harper asked gently, rubbing Savannah's shoulder. 

"The tree fell and Griffin was hit hard with it. He was trapped but I got him free." Savannah replied between shaky breaths. 

Harper reached over and brushed Griffin's sweaty hair away from his forehead. She noticed a nasty bruise forming on his temple. She lightly touched it and he winced hard, pulling away harshly. He clamped his eyes shut in pain, tears still escaping his closed eyes nonetheless. 

"Griff, why don't we get you to the hotel?" Harper asked gently. Griffin nodded slightly. 

.........20 minutes later.............

Savannah and Harper eventually got Griffin to the hotel and into an open room. He was currently laying on a bed while Harper gently rubbed his shoulder and whispered sweet nothings in his ear. Savannah then walked over to the bed, holding a damp cloth. 

Harper took the cloth and delicately draped it over Griffin's bruised forehead. He clamped his eyes shut and let out a pained whimper. 

Harper grabbed his hand and squeezed it nicely. She couldn't wait any longer. 

Harper eventually leaned in and their lips touched. 

The kiss lasted for about 45 seconds and they just smiled at each other. 

Some of Griffin's pain was immediately removed. 

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated lately! Stay Tuned! (Love, Kelia) !!! :D <3