Abstract Picnics

It was a sunny afternoon at the Tremont hotel and Griffin Campbell was up in his room, putting the finishing touches on his outfit. His girlfriend, Harper Dunn, had seen a trend on TikTok that everyone was doing and it was a "rainbow picnic". So she recruited her friends, family, and boyfriend to put together a cute picnic like the trend with creative snacks and fun times. 

Griffin buttoned up the nice red shirt he had on and checked his outfit in the mirror. Jeans, nice red button up, and his white converse. He then looked at the neat basket on his dresser. It contained salsa and hot sauce with corn chips, strawberries, and even red velvet macaroons. He grabbed his basket and meandered down the hall to his girlfriends room who was looking in the mirror, putting on mascara. 

She looked pretty with her braided hair, light blue skirt with white flowers, white shirt, and light blue overlay. She of course sported her every day army boots that she had doodled all over. She wore her printed sunglasses on her head and carried a basket of her own. It was filled with marshmallows coated with blue icing and sprinkles, blue colored blueberry lemonade, and a special popcorn coated in blue colored chocolate and sprinkled with blue M&Ms. They then made their way towards Griffin's younger sister, Zoey's room. 

She wore a mint green dress and white air forces. Her hair was held up in a claw clip in a cute style. She had a basket placed on her bed, neatly packed. She had kiwis sprinkled with sugar, and green sugar cookies in the shape of trees. She had a container from McDonald's filled with shamrock shakes for everyone as well. They all got together and walked to Zoey's twin Wyatt's room across the hall. 

The young tweenage boy wore yellow board shorts and matching flip flops with a white t-shirt. He held a basket under one arm that contained all sorts of yellow foods. He had roasted corn on the cob with Indian style seasonings and a fresh baked lemon marangue pie. He had classic lemonade for a refreshing drink. Then the group of kids walked down the hall to Topher's room. 

Topher wore orange board shorts and a white t-shirt with an orange cover over top. He wore an orange crystal necklace and white vans. He carried a organized basket full of yummy treats. He had a nice plate of delicious, juicy orange slices, and a platter with cheese balls, goldfish, and carrots. He had a pack of orange Gatorades for everyone to drink. Then they walked down the hall to Ben and Sarah's room. 

Ben wore nice dress pants with a pink button up shirt similar to his sons and a pair of white sneakers. Sarah wore her hair down and curled lightly. She sported a baby pink wrap dress with lace all over. She wore a pair of beige flats. Their basket consisted of pink foods. It had cake pops coated in pink sprinkles and watermelon cut into stars. They had a carton of pink drinks from Starbucks and they all went to the last stop. Jess's room. 

Jess wore white shorts with purple roses on them and a purple tank top to match. She wore gold flats and carried a nice purple basket with her. Purple rice krispie treats and grape cupcakes filled her creative basket. She had special drinks made but the kids didn't know what was in them considering they weren't allowed to have any anyways. If you get what I mean ;)!

They walked to the springs together and had a cute little picnic. They took photos and enjoyed the yummy foods. Eventually, everyone but Griffin and Harper had gone back to the Tremont. The young couple sat by the springs and talked about anything and everything. They splashed each other with the warm Sulpheric water and laughed at funny stories and jokes. They were staring at the beautiful water in front of them when Griffin decided that it was time to take their relationship next level. 

"Harp?" He asked nervously. 

"Yeah, Griff?" Harper inquired. 

"I-I love you." He said, nervously looking her in the eyes. She smiled brightly. 

"I love you too." Harper replied simply. He smiled back and they felt themselves leaning in moment later. 

They felt their lips brush together and they didn't stop. That is, until rustling was heard from nearby bushes. 

Zoey stumbled out and looked at the two in awe. 

"No matter how many times I see you two make out, it will still be utterly adorable, but yet still disgusting." Zoey muttered, unable to make up her mind about the situation. 

"What do you want?" Griffin asked, slightly annoyed that they were interrupted. 

"I left my towel down here." Zoey said awkwardly. 

"Take the towel, and run along!" Harper playfully teased, throwing the towel at the younger girl. Zoey squealed and waved as she skipped away, back towards the Tremont. 

"Now where were we?" Harper asked. 

Their lips were connected once more. 

Sorry its slightly shorter, but since this oneshot was on such short notice, I didn't really get to plan ahead. I hope you guys still like it though! I just want you guys to know, that I may not be on Wattpad a lot now, so when I am I will try to update as much as I can! Hopefully another oneshot will be released tonight! Love you all and stay Golden! 

Love, 

Mads! <3 :)