Football Field Kisses and HOCO Royalty

this is the kiss scene from s3, but I *Ninified* it a little lmao! hope you enjoy! 

ALSO, THIS IS MY 100th ONESHOT SO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT! <3 

Griffin and Harper snuck into the school in 2024. They had to make sure they fixed the future, and that everything would be okay. Griffin had set the date for homecoming, and they peeked into the school gym. Everything looked beautiful. There was red and white decorations everywhere, the DJ booth was decked out in the school colors, and of course, there were streamers and other various decorations everywhere. Even the table's had been placed in the gymnasium, balloons scattered about. They looked around for themselves and their friends and family. 

All of a sudden, the entire school began chanting. 

"Campbell! Campbell! Campbell!" Everyone chanted happily. With that, Griffin and Harper walked into the room, crowns laid on their heads. Harper looked stunning with her short, black, sparkly dress with laced sleeves and her silvery heels. She wore stunning diamond dangle earrings, and they matched her homecoming crown beautifully. Griffin looked very handsome in his red and black suit and black loafers. His hair was swept to the side and the crown ruffled his hair slightly, making it even cuter. 

Harper looked into the room and smiled. 

"Topher's okay." She happily sighed a breath of relief. The boy looked so proud of his sister in his black dress pants and grey and white striped dress shirt. He had Nike kicks on and his hair was on point. 

"Yeah." Griffin smiled too. His siblings looked so happy. He smiled at them chanting as well. Wyatt looked very handsome in his blue and white tux and tan Hey Dudes. His hair was gelled up and he looked great. And of course Zoey looked gorgeous in her short tank orange dress and red flats. He hair was in a half up half down bun and curled to perfection, and it was of course adorned with their mom's beloved hair clip. 

As the school circled around Griffin and Harper, he chuckled. 

"Enough, enough." He joked. Everyone laughed and went about their party. The twins and Topher approached their siblings. 

"Congratulations. To be clear, this doesn't mean you're getting any special treatment at home." Zoey assured sarcastically. Harper looked at him with a smile. Griffin scoffed and shook his head jokingly. 

"No, of course not. But here at school you both can address me as.....my lord." Griffin teased. Wyatt and Zoey shared a playful eye roll. Harper laughed. 

"Is it too late to demand a recount?" Wyatt asked jokingly. 

"Had to be rigged. Look at this face. How could I not win?" Topher asked teasingly, disbelief laiden on his features. Wyatt smirked. 

"Hey, be glad you didn't win. Or you would've had to dance with your sister." Wyatt said. Topher nodded and Harper laughed. Zoey reached over and gently and playfully punched her older brother in the arm. Griffin smiled and playfully blocked it. 

Present Harper turned towards Griffin and smiled. 

"Homecoming king? I'd say you're doing better than okay. Plenty of people must like you." Harper smiled. 

"I don't care about other people." Griffin said honestly, smiling lightly at her. Harper smiled and blushed, looking down at the ground. 

Future Griffin took off how crown and tossed it to his brother, Wyatt carefully catching it. Griffin ruffled his messy hair and grabbed Harper by the hand, skipping away, Harper laughing as she was towed along. 

"Let's go." Present Griffin said. The two teens followed the two slightly older teens. 

They walked up the bleachers and watched as their future selves ran onto the football field, dancing together in a circle, laughing together. Harper smiled. 

"Definitely still friends." Griffin said happily. The two watched as Griffin set his hands on Harper hips and she wrapped her arms around his neck. They kissed. After about 30 seconds passed, they pulled apart still looking into each other eyes, happy eye contact. 

"Not just friends." Harper smiled with a smirk on her features. She watched as Griffin got flustered and blushed, looking away. God, she loved it when he did that. "Royalty." 

He chuckled and perked up. 

"Do you think any cool perks come with the job? Like reserved parking, or uh, prime seating in the lunch room?" He asked excitedly with a slight laugh. Harper chuckled. 

"Yeah, guess we'll have to wait a few years to find out." Harper smiled. Griffin shrugged. Now or never. He was finally gonna do it. He was gonna make his move, and this time he REFUSED to chicken out. 

"Why wait for the future? We're already here." Griffin said, looking into her eyes. He gulped and took a step closer to her, she blushed. He looked into her eyes, then glanced down at her lips, Harper doing the same. They leaned in at the same time and their eyes fluttered shut as their lips touched. 

After 5 seconds (YES I COUNTED, DON'T JUDGE MEEE) they pulled apart, gazing into each others eyes. Griffin smiled and Harper returned it. 

"Wow." He muttered. Harper laughed. 

"Yeah." She chuckled. Griffin leaned in again, this time getting more comfortable. He set his hands on her hips and pulled her close, kissing her yet again. Harper's arms flew around Griffin's neck, hugging him as she melted into the kiss. She guided one hand up to his hair, running her fingers through the sandy blonde locks. 

The two pulled away, Harper's hand still entangled in the boys hair. Griffin moved his hand up to her lower back and rubbed it gently. She smiled. 

"Remember earlier today when you were talking about love?" Harper asked. Griffin nodded. 

"Yeah. What about it?" Griffin asked, confused. 

"I love you too." Harper smiled. Griffin smirked. 

"How'd you know it was about you?" He teased.

"Because you are not slick, Campbell." Harper laughed. They chuckled and laughed under the stadium lights. 

They decided they should head back to the present, but before leaving they kissed once more, under the bright, shining moon. 

its a little on the short side, but I hope you enjoyed my rendition of this amazing scene! <3 suggestions are welcome! 

WORD COUNT: 1044