Caught Red....Cheeked?

Griffin Campbell and Harper Dunn were the cutest couple to ever exist. At least everyone they knew seemed to think so. They were always with each other, always smiling and talking like they'd known each other forever. The only part of the relationship that was hidden was the romantic stuff. The holding hands, the snuggling, the kissing. 

Griffin and Harper had always been kinda introverted and when it came to being lovey dovey, they saved it for "behind the scenes".  

At least they tried.

This is the story of 6 times Griffin and Harper failed to keep the cuteness hidden. 

**************

TIME #1: ZOEY CAMPBELL

Zoey Campbell is Griffin's younger sister. She's mischievous, humorous, and brave. She loves a good mystery, especially when it comes to spying on her older brother and his significant other. 

One day after a long day of assisting guests at the Tremont, Griffin and Harper were sitting on the back porch just talking about life and how things were going. Zoey being her "annoying little sister" self, as Griffin called it, was watching through the window. 

She couldn't hear what they were saying from inside but she watched as they laughed about something and then began to lean in. Zoey had the brightest smile once she watched their lips connect and she couldn't help but knock on the window, startling them and causing them to jump, breaking apart the gentle kiss. 

They looked at her nervously and Zoey just mischievously smiled and walked away, the smug happiness never once leaving her face as she left the two teens in an awkward silence. 

*************

TIME #2: TOPHER DUNN

After a long hard day of working at the Tremont, Topher, Harper's little brother, along with Harper and Griffin settled down onto the couch to watch the new horror movie, "The Black Phone". 

They were sitting down on the couch and after jumpscares, popcorn, and laughs, Topher felt himself dozing off. He woke up a little later and found the movie almost over. He glanced over towards the other end of the couch and saw Griffin and Harper heatedly kissing. 

"EW, WHAT THE HECK GUYS!?" Topher exclaimed, quickly averting his eyes. 

Griffin and Harper jumped. 

"I thought you were asleep!?" Harper yelled. 

"I was, but I wake up to you two sucking each other's faces off!" Topher fired back disgustedly. 

Harper and Griffin exchanged an "oops" glance. 

**********

TIME #3: WYATT CAMPBELL

Twin brother to Zoey and younger bro to Griffin, Wyatt couldn't care less about his brother's relationship, but he also didn't care to change his underwear half the time. One day when he was headed to the treehouse to look for Topher, his best friend, the only people he found in said treehouse was Griffin and Harper. 

And they happened to be kissing. As soon as he saw them, he turned around, walked right back out and without a single interaction, left. That's all there is to it. 

***********

TIME #4: JESSICA DUNN

Jessica "Jess" Dunn, mother to Harper and Topher was the master mind in the Tremont kitchen. Once day Griffin and Harper decided to bake a cake. Now granted, the two are reckless teenagers and neither of them know the first thing about baking. 

Let's just say, they eventually had a cake "or something" that resembled a cake. But they were a mess. There was flower all over and so many baking ingredients scattered about the room. Griffin grabbed a finger full of icing and bopped it on Harper's nose. 

After this cute, flirty, induction, they kissed. And Jess was there to see the whole thing. 

"See, you're supposed to eat the cake, not each other." Jess teased. They exchanged an embarrassed look and blushed as red as the tomatoes that Jess was now chopping. 

***************

TIME #5: BEN AND SARAH CAMPBELL

If there was one thing Harper hated in this world, it was algebra. She always murmured things like "whoever combined numbers and letters into one form of math is evil" and "algebra is the only place that Tracey can have 200 apples and no one wonders why?". Luckily, her boyfriend was great at math and he happened to be patient and a great teacher as well. 

But there was only one problem. How could Harper pay attention to what he was teaching her when Griffin was just so....Griffin. The way his NIRVANA t-shirt hugged his slightly muscular arms. The way his sandy blond hair fell across his face and he'd flip his head back to remove the curly locks from his eyes. The way his bright brown eyes lit up once he figured out a tough problem. Harper tried to listen, she really did, but it was really Griffin's fault for being such a distraction. 

So when they got....a little carried away, they didn't even notice when Ben and Sarah walked into the room, looking for Griffin. A little while later, Sarah cleared her throat. They quickly broke apart and jumped back, startled. 

"How long have you been standing there?" Griffin asked nervously. 

"Long enough." Ben stated bluntly, raising his brows. Sarah smirked. 

"So you awkwardly watched?" Harper asked. 

"We didn't want to interrupt the "studying"." Sarah said teasingly. Griffin rolled his eyes. 

"Roll your eyes at your mother again, young man, and you're grounded." Ben warned. 

"Bye kiddos." Sarah said. The parents walked out and Griffin and Harper looked at each other and exchanged a giggle. 

***************

TIME #6: SAVANNAH DILLON

They were in the bunker, figuring out the significance of a certain year that the radio was set for. The Tremont had been full of paranormal activity and they were so busy. They hadn't had any time to themselves, so when their hands brushed together while working on the radio, they don't know how they ended up here, but here they were, making out in the bunker. 

They were so caught up in the moment, they didn't hear the radio whir, or notice the lights flicker a dark shade of blue. They didn't even hear the squeaky close of the hatch, or the chains rattling as they were being hooked to the wall. 

Moments later, a loud gasp was heard, quickly followed by; "YAY, SEAHORSES!!!" 

They jumped apart and Harper shot the blond girl a stern look. 

"SAVA- wait, seahorses?" Griffin asked confusedly. 

"Wait to go, Dillon." Harper muttered. 

"Oops." Sav muttered. 

Hey guys, thanks for your patience! I think this request was really cute and I hope I did it some justice! Love you all and stay golden! 

Love, 

Mads! <3 :)