GC Sarcasm

I got bored and found a bunch of cute prompts on Pinterest (I'm obsessed, I'm aware) and they all screamed Griffin Campbell! Here's how I imagine just a few of them! <3 Enjoy! 

*************

Harper and Griffin sat on the boys bed, fully engaged in their riveting game of truth or dare. Harper's been trying to make her move for the past 20 minutes. She knows Griffin wants her, and he does, but he can't bring himself to believe that she actually has feelings for him too. 

"Truth or dare?" Harper asked. Griffin sighed. 

"Truth." He concluded. 

"Do you want to kiss me?" Harper asked with a smirk. Griffin blushed. 

"Dare." He changed his answer. She sighed. 

"I dare you to kiss me." She tried again. 

"Never have I ever-" Griffin began. 

"That's not the game, Campbell!" She yelled. She smashed her lips onto his. 

"Huh, that wasn't so hard." He shrugged, kissing her again. 

********

Judge Walker was back in full force. He was back with the entire sheriff's department from the 1940's. Griffin didn't know how he kept ending up at the top of JW's hit list, but he managed to do so every single time. 

He now had at least 20 men surrounding him, guns towards his head, Judge Walker smirking in the center of it all. But, Griffin being Griffin, really didn't care and kept mouthing off. 

"You're quite confident for a kid with over 20 guns trained on him." JW smirked. 

"You've tried to kill me how many times? And you trained these people? I think I'll be safe." Griffin rolled his eyes. Judge Walker huffed. 

***********

Savannah clapped her hands together, very excited with the plan she'd just come up with. Jordan and Harper exchanged a look and tried to word this as nicely as possible. 

"So, what do ya think? Good idea right?" Savannah asked. No, no, no, it was pretty terrible. 

"Well, it wasn't bad it could just use a little TLC." Harper said sweetly. Savannah smiled. 

"Yeah, whatever floats your titanic, Sav." Griffin chuckled humorlessly. 

"The titanic sunk." The blonde girl realized. 

"Yeah, just like your IQ did when you came up with that idea." He shot. Jordan and Harper glared at him, sighing. 

Savannah pouted. 

***********

Harper sighed, growing frustrated with the teen boy standing in front of her after repeating herself to the group for about the hundreth time. 

"I just want to make sure we're all on the same page." She assured. 

"Same page? We're not even in the same library!" Griffin exclaimed, still not sure how the radio fit into all this. Harper face palmed. 

********

Harper huffed at her sandy haired boyfriend. 

"Come here." She warned sternly.

"Why?" He asked nervously. 

"Just come here." She repeated. 

"No." He stated, backing off. 

"Why not?" Harper asked, raising her brows. 

"Cause you're gonna hit me." He smiled awkwardly. She ran towards the boy. He sprinted off, screaming as he went.