I know I make you weak

It was an early, rainy Saturday morning and all Harper Dunn wanted to do was snuggled with her boyfriend Griffin Campbell all morning long. But Griffin had other plans. 

Griffin was always so busy lately. With finals coming up and a gig for his band, he was endlessly busy. He tried to get up without disturbing Harper, not realizing that she was awake. He felt arms gently pull him back down. 

"Stay." Harper said. Griffin smiled. 

"I have a busy schedule Harper..." Griffin pleaded. 

"What could you possibly have to do on a rainy Saturday morning. It's only 8AM. Cuddle with me." Harper said sleepily, rubbing his back. He melted into her touch before snapping out of it realizing that he had things to do. 

"I have to study and practice. The gig is the week after finals and I can't do it if I fail, and if I don't study, I'm most likely going to fail babe." Griffin pleaded, knowing that it wouldn't do any good. 

"You're smart, you won't fail and your songs always come along perfectly. Please baby, I'll let you wake up bright and early tomorrow but right now just relax and cuddle with me please." Harper said, half asleep. 

Griffin figured he would stay until she fell back asleep and by the looks of it, that wouldn't take long. She seemed to read his mind though, because she sat up a little, looking slightly more alert before speaking. 

"And I'm not falling back asleep." Harper stated. Griffin sighed. 

"Harp...." Griffin began. 

"Don't Harp me. You're overworking yourself. You're only 15, don't be so hard on yourself. Relax." She hugged him closer to her. And he hugged her but tried to grab his phone from the table behind Harper. Harper pulled away from the hug and removed the phone from his hand. 

"Not now." She said sleepily again and pulled him back down gently. 

"Please Harper. My entire junior year next year depends on how these finals go. Please?" He pleaded. 

"You're stressing again. I told you to relax Griff." She said. He sighed. 

She laid back down, bringing him with her and hugged him close, playing with his hair. She gently kissed his neck earning a breathy happy sigh from Griffin. 

"See, cuddling isn't the end of the world is it?" She asked. He shook his head, nuzzling into her touch, finally giving in. 

Soon enough, Griffin fell back asleep, nuzzled into Harper's neck. She played with his hair and rubbed his back as he slept peacefully, breathing softly. 

"I know I make you weak...." Harper whispered, kissing his neck once more, leaving Griffin smiling in his sleep. 

******

A few hours later, Sarah came in. 

"Hey kids, can I get you anything to eat for breakfast?" She asked. Griffin awoke and lifted his head up. He looked at the clock. 

11:00 AM

"Oh no!" He shot out of bed and quickly went into his bathroom to get ready. Harper sighed. 

"Oh well, I tried." She said with a chuckle. 

Guys, I got a request from one of my friends to do a mature chapter but not in the way you're thinking. I will try this out and will post a DISCLAIMER at the top in case you may feel uncomfortable reading. This chapter may not be out for a couple days though. 

Anyways, if you have any requests, please let me know! I need idea's! Also how are we feeling about clingy Harper here guys.....??