Demonic (part4)

"Back to sleep?" Harper asked. Griffin nodded. 

***********

They woke up once more in a small building. They were in the middle of nowhere and the building had a screening area of a bunch of camera views and a microphone and speaker set. 

"You have got to be kidding me." Griffin sighed. 

"Not again..." Harper said. With that, the speaker crackled. 

"Hey friend." A monotone voice spoke. The couple exchanged a glance. "Do you wanna play a game?" 

"No thanks." Griffin said. 

"I SAID. Do you want to play a game?" The voice asked more violently this time. 

"Oh-um, sure I guess." Griffin responded, unsurely. 

"Show me where you are then." The voice said before the speaker stopped crackling. 

"It's gotta be this." Harper said, pulling a lever. The lights outside the building turned on all around them. 

The speaker crackled once more. 

"Be honest with me. You're alone out there?" The voice asked. Harper nodded. 

"Say you are. I wanna see what he says." Harper mouthed. Griffin nodded. 

"Yes." Griffin responded. 

"That's...good." The voice said. The teens exchanged a glance. "Do you see me?" The voice asked. The disconnected camera came to life and they saw a big black figure quickly cross it. 

They inhaled. That's when the heavy footsteps on the metal stairs were heard. The two quickly squeezed into the locker and hugged each other tight as a pounding on the door was held. 

***********

They woke up to the same pounding on the door. They quickly got out of bed and hid in the closet. In a matter of seconds, they heard something break in. The lights shattered and they heard it's breathing for a few minutes. Finally, they heard the heavy footsteps exit and the door close. 

They carefully exited the room and sneaked downstairs. They found a disc laying on the TV stand. 

"That wasn't there before." Harper said. Griffin grabbed it and inserted the disc into the DVD played by the TV. 

Griffin and Harper snuggled on the couch. 

*************

The top read 17 of August, 2019. They saw Wyatt. He was filming and he was in a random room. After wandering around for a while he pressed a green button. The button turned red and a door slid open. He looked up at another camera. A voice was heard. 

"Wyatt? What are you doing here?" Ben asked. 

"Dad? I don't know. First, I was having weird dreams so I went in the basement. I found your....thing." He answered. 

"There was a reason I told you people not go in the basement..... Nevermind, just continued furthur down. I'm in one of the rooms. 

Wyatt found Ben in a control room. 

"Alright, there's another control room around here somewhere. Both doors behind me are locked. I need you to find that control room and open the auto door for me. I don't know if it's just me, but I've been seeing some moving shadows around here." Ben explained. 

"Got it." Wyatt walked out and closed the door. Ben pressed a button and a wall opened. Over the speaker system, Wyatt would hear pounding on the door. 

"Crap....Wyatt do me a favor. Tell your mom and siblings that I love them. I love you as well." Ben said. Then the speaker cut out and the room went silent. The door finished opening and Wyatt continued on his way. The speaker crackled again. 

"Hello, um son? Continue down this hallway and do as I tell you." Wyatt knew that that wasn't his father's voice. 

"There is a junction up ahead. Go through the left door. DO NOT go through the right door." The voice instructed. Wyatt went through the right door. It led him to an exit. He made the correct decision! 

He walked out into an area of the woods with a small lighted path. He followed the lights and made it to a small cabin. 

He walked in and saw a black oil on the floor. He then wandered around and found a small note in the kitchen. It read: 

I AM STILL ALIVE 

with a weird, creepy smiley face. 

Wyatt walked back into the small dining area/living room of the cabin. Then, the door burst open and a smaller version of the black creature came in and ran towards Wyatt. A scream was heard. 

Then the camera cut. 

************

The recording ended. The couple exchanged a scared glance. 

"I hope he's okay." Griffin said. 

"I hope they're all okay." Harper agreed. Griffin nodded. They turned off the TV and walked back upstairs. They soon dozed off, trying to forget all of this.