Valentine's Day (special)

Everyone was surprised when Griffin Campbell and Harper Dunn became a couple. Sure, everyone else shipped, but they always claimed they were just friends. Best friends. Everyone was surprised when Griffin made his move and Harper seemed to follow suit. They were the most loved couple in school, complete opposites. Griffin was the smart, sarcastic, shy, musically inclined kid while Harper was the artsy, outgoing, popular girl. 

But let's be honest, Harper always wore the pants in the relationship. But this Valentine's Day, Griffin was going to step up. 

He had a beautiful picnic set up by the springs and he walked back to the Tremont. He walked into Harper's room to see her painting a picture of her dad. 

"Hey Harp." Griffin said. 

"Hey love." Harper said, face lighting up as Griffin walked into the room. 

"Happy Valentine's Day!" He exclaimed happily. 

"Happy V-Day!" Harper smiled back. 

"I have a surprise for you." Griffin smiled. She raised an eyebrow. 

"What is it?" Harper asked. 

"Well then it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?" Griffin asked. Harper chuckled. 

********* 

A few minutes later, Griffin finally managed to get Harper out of the hotel and blindfolded. He was now leading her towards the picnic area.

They eventually made it and Griffin pulled off her blindfold. She gasped and covered her mouth. 

"Do you like it?" Griffin asked

"Do you like it?" Griffin asked. Harper looked over to her blushing boyfriend. 

"No. I LOVE it! " Harper exclaimed throwing herself into his arms. He blushed, feeling her warm breath his his neck. 

*****************

A few minutes later, they were seated on the picnic blanket, eating some of Harper's favorite foods and drinking fruit punch. 

"I love you." Griffin said out of the blue. 

"I love you too Griff." Harper said. "But where did that come from?" She chuckled. 

"I just do." Griffin responded with a chuckle. 

********

About an hour later, their picnic lunch was over and they cleaned up and headed back towards the Tremont. Once they arrived, they finished up their work for the day and went up to Griffin's room. 

Griffin walked into his room and turned his LED lights on to the blue setting before flopping onto his bed. 

"Why is Valentine's Day so busy here?" Griffin complained. 

"Because some people's amazing boyfriends plan picnics for them by the springs." Harper smiled. Griffin blushed and smiled back. 

"I'm not even joking Griff. You must be quite the inspiration because when I was replacing napkins at my moms tables by the springs, I saw at least six couples eating by the springs!" Harper laughed. Griffin chuckled. 

"Didn't know I was quite the influencer!" Griffin laughed. 

Harper walked over to his bed and leaned over him. He raised an eyebrow in a questioning manner and Harper leaned in kissed him. 

"What was that for?" Griffin asked with a smile. 

"I need a reason to kiss my boyfriend on Valentine's Day?" Harper asked. 

"Guess not." Griffin said. She leaned in and kissed him again. 

Just then, Wyatt burst into the room. 

"I need girl advice!" He exclaimed. 

"WHAT?!" Griffin exclaimed. The same time Harper exclaimed "YAY!". 

They exchanged a glance before turning back towards Wyatt. 

"Who's the lucky girl?" Harper asked waggling her eyebrows. 

"A girl from school. She in my class. And she's here, and she just told me she liked me, and I like her and now I don't know what to do." Wyatt rambled. 

"Dude, chill out." Griffin said. 

"Don't tell me to chill out. You nearly had a panic attack when Harper confessed to you." Wyatt teased. Griffin shot him a brotherly glare. 

"Oh did he now?" Harper asked, an amused smile on her face. Griffin playfully pushed her shoulder. 

"Dude, I'm sure whatever you do, it'll be fine." Griffin answered truthfully. 

"But I need help!" Wyatt asked. "I should've asked Zo...." 

"Wait! I have an idea." Harper said. 

*******

About an hour later, Griffin and Harper were peeking out from behind some bushes by the springs. 

"I wonder where you got the picnic by the springs idea." Griffin whispered sarcastically. 

"Some cool person I guess." Harper played along. He chuckled. 

They continued to watch Wyatt's date, which seemed to be going pretty good. He was with this girl that they now knew her as Leilani. 

A few minutes later, they watched as Wyatt began to lean in. Griffin nudged Harper shoulder and she looked up. The two exchanged a smile and fist bumped. 

Then Wyatt and Leilani bumped heads. An "ouch!" could be heard from both sides. Harper winced and Griffin smirked. Harper nudged him. 

"What? It was funny." Griffin said. Harper hit his shoulder. "Hey!" 

"It was not funny. He tried okay." Harper saved. 

"It was a little funny." Griffin reasoned, a smile growing on his face. 

"Griffin...." Harper began. He raised his eyebrows. "Okay, maybe it was a little funny." She gave in. 

"I've corrupted you." Griffin smirked, pleased with his work. 

"Shut up." Harper chuckled. 

They leaned in and Harper made them purposefully bump heads. 

"Haha." Harper teased. Griffin rolled his eyes playfully before smashing his lips onto hers. 

"Haha." Griffin shot back once they released. 

A few seconds later, they looked up to see Wyatt and Leilani peeking at the through the bushes. 

"Were you spying on us?!" Wyatt exclaimed. 

"No." Harper said as Griffin said "Maybe." . 

"How much did you see?" Wyatt asked nervously. 

"Not much." Harper said with a reassuring smile, trying to make him feel better. 

"How much did you see?" He asked his older brother, knowing that if he saw too much, he'd tease him forever. 

"Enough." Griffin smirked. 

"At least you don't see us making out in the bushes." Leilani said with a firm voice. 

"Damn, that's cold. I like this girl!" Harper exclaimed. 

"You done good Wyatt. We will be on our way now." Griffin said with a laugh. 

They walked back to the Tremont hand in hand. 

SO SO SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG! I HAVE MORE MOTIVATION NOW! <3 :)