Camp Dance Gone Wrong?!

What would've happened when Jess, Griffin, and Harper got into a small argument at the camp dance? What would've happened when that 'small' argument escalated quickly? Read more to find out. (WARNING: Attempted Murder) 

Griffin and Harper were finally happy. They both had a crush on the other, but would never confess. Tonight though, had been perfect. They were at the Tremont's camp dance in the 90's and they were slow dancing across the floor, engaging in small talk as they glanced over at Ben and Savannah every once in a while to make sure Savannah was still okay. 

Everything had been fine and Griffin told a joke whilst Harper smiled at him. 

"What are you smiling about?" Jess asked angrily causing the pair to break apart, leaving Jess glaring at Harper. 

"Jess..." Harper protested. 

"No! Don't 'Jess' me! I'm tired of this! You knew Savannah would ask Ben to dance. You humiliated me!" Jess shouted, ignoring the judgy and concerned looks the three were getting. 

"Jess, I already told you, I swear that's not what I did!" Harper protested. 

"Yeah, okay. You're just too busy waltzing around the room with your boyfriend to care about anyone else's discrepancies!" Jess exclaimed angrily. 

Griffin felt himself blushing at being called Harper's boyfriend. He stopped himself and stood up for Harper. 

"Leave her alone, Jess. She already said she didn't do anything." Griffin explained. 

"Shut up Harry you're not a part of this!" Jess screamed. 

"I am when you're shouting at my best friend like a moron." Griffin mumbled. 

"What's that Harry? Cat got your tongue? Good. Now, Hermione, why don't you tell your little boyfriend to leave. Before there are consequences." Jess said. Griffin glared at her. 

"STOP this Jess." Harper protested once more. 

"Or, he can just watch you get hurt." Jess said with a smirk. 

Griffin panicked when she said that. She wouldn't actually hurt Harper. Right? Wrong.

Jess shoved Harper out of the way, causing her to stumble. Griffin grabbed her hand and stabilized her. 

"THAT'S ENOUGH. LEAVE HER ALONE." Griffin defended. 

Jess glared at her new target and lunged at him, shoving him to the floor. Then, she pulled out a knife. 

"This was supposed to be for your rat of a girlfriend, but I can settle for you." Jess said menacingly. 

Griffin choked on air as he stared at the knife. Harper tried to run to Griffin's side, but Savannah held her back. Harper turned back in panic. 

"It's for your own good. He'll be okay." Savannah reassured. 

Jess held the knife up, ready to swing any second.  A police officer appeared from behind her and tazed her as she fell to the ground the knife falling and deeply cutting Griffin's arm. He whimpered in pain and Harper ran over quickly. 

"Hey.... I'm so sorry...." Harper apologized, tears spilling from her eyes. 

"It's....not....your....fault." Griffin breathed out, wincing harshly. His eyes were clamped shut, tears falling. He was tightly gripping his arm where blood was spilling out. 

An ambulance could be heard from outside. Two stretchers were pulled into the room. An unconscious Jess laid on one, while a whimpering Griffin laid on the other. Harper grabbed his hand and rubbed gentle circles on the back of it. His breathing was shaky, yet stable and his blood loss wasn't horrible. Bad, but not horrible. They wrapped his arm and loaded him into the ambulance, Harper never leaving his side. With that, they drove to the hospital. 

"It'll be okay Griffin. I'm sorry, that should've been me." Harper stated sadly. 

"Exactly. So thank god it wasn't. I love you Harp. I don't know what I'd do without you." Griffin confessed. 

Harper's eyes lit up. She didn't know what to say, so she just showed him. 

She leaned over and kissed him delicately. They smiled into the kiss and Griffin immediately relaxed slightly. 

Hey guys! Sorry, this one was sad! Crying rn! Stay Tuned! (Love, Kelia) !!! :D <333