Rockstar Crossed Lovers (part 2)

yep, its backkkk! here's the part two that you all have been waiting for!! 

in which harper realizes her mistake and goes to the party to find griffin.....but he's not there. 

MUST READ PART ONE TO UNDERSTAND. 

**************

Harper didn't know what she had been thinking. She had a perfect opportunity to start a romantic connection with the boy she'd liked for years now, and she completely blew it. Griffin Campbell liked her back! And what does she do in response to him telling her this AND KISSING HER?! Well, she blows him off and pretty much kicks him out of the tree house. What the hell was she thinking?! 

But lo and behold, now here she was about an hour later at the party she had told him to go to. He had walked out, almost in tears, tearing off for the party....or so she thought. As she wandered through the house, her headache was even worse as the flashing lights came at her from all angles and the blaring music pounded throughout her head. 

She was desperately looking around for Griffin. And if that failed, Luke and Mason were her second options. The drummer and bassist of the band were probably drunk out of their minds, but they'd still know where Griff was. Right? 

As she meandered her way through the crowds of people, she spotted a group of people taking shots. She noticed one of them was way drunker than the rest...and taller? 

"Brendon Urie?!" Harper exclaimed, excitedly. She hoped Griffin had seen him. Maybe he'd gotten to meet his hero! Harper jogged over. 

"Could I get a picture?" She asked. He nodded. 

"Great to meet a fan. Say Panic!" He exclaimed. She snapped the selfie with him and smiled and thanked him before continuing on her way. 

She wandered throughout the entire house, not finding anything except a couple getting into it in the trashed bathroom. She wandered out to the back patio and eventually found Mason and Luke. Luke was fully dressed, yet doing flips into the pool. Mason it is. 

"Hey, Mase!" She called out. He turned to face her. Well, he wasn't shitfaced yet, so that's a start. 

"Harp? What are you doing here? How's your head?" He asked, having to shout over the music and Luke's yips as he hit the cold water of the pool. 

"Pounding, but that's besides the point. Where's Griffin?" She asked. He cocked his head. 

"Griffin? I thought Griffin and you were song writing?" Mason wondered. Harper's face fell. Darn it, he hadn't seen him. Unless he was drunker than he appeared, but Harper doubted that was the case. 

"We had a bit of a blow up and I thought he was coming here." Harper admitted with a sigh. Mason said a comforting hand on Harper's shoulder. 

"Sorry, Harp. He'll come around. But he's not here. Did you check his house?" Mason asked. Harper shrugged. 

"That's where I'm off to now. Don't get too drunk." Harper warned. 

"I can't anyways, I have to drive HIM home." Mason laughed, pointing to Luke. 

"WHOOO THIS IS THE BEST NIGHT EVER!" Luke yelled, belly flopping into the pool. 

"Yeah, you say that until tomorrow morning buddy!" Mason called over to Luke. "See you later, Harper." 

"Bye Mase! Bye Lukas, behave yourself!" Harper laughed, waving and making her way through the house, searching for the front door. 

It took her about 10 minutes to finally make it outside and to her car. She climbed in and drove to the familiar location that was the Tremont hotel. She eventually found a parking spot amongst the busy hotel and she made her way in.