I love you, but I'm focusing!

(griffin's trying to game with his friends, but harper's very needy....) 

It was after school on a Friday. Harper sat on the couch of the Tremont and closed her math textbook. 

"Finally! Done." She breathed. She flounced up to Griffin's room. 

"Hey babe! Whatcha doing?" She asked cutely. 

"Playing the game." He answered, not taking his eyes of the screen for a second. 

"What game?" Harper asked. 

Griffin looked at her skeptically. 

"Red Dead Online. Why did I even ask?" Harper laughed. 

"Bingo." Griffin said. 

"Are you on a call?" She asked. 

"Yeah." 

"With who?" Harper asked. 

"Thomas, Skylar, and Josh." 

"Who are you talking to Griff?" Harper heard Josh ask through the headset. 

"My girlfriend." Griffin answered. 

"Since when does Griffin Campbell have a girlfriend?" Skylar asked smirking. 

"Since three months ago Sky, pay attention." He joked. 

"Hey Griffin's girlfriend. What's your name?"Sky asked. 

"Harper." Harper answered. 

"Wait, is that Harper Dunn?" Thomas asked. 

"Yep, that's me." Harper smiled. 

"Wow, look at you pulling the hot girls Griffin." Josh said, impressed. Harper blushed. 

"Shut up dude. She's taken." Griffin said. 

"Whatever." Thomas joked. Griffin rolled his eyes. 

"Come on guys. Let's get back to it. Nice to meet you Harper." Sky said. 

Harper sat on Griffin's bed and scrolled through her phone. She soon got bored. She walked back over to Griffin. 

"Will you come cuddle?" Harper asked, pouting. 

"Harp, I love you, but I'm focusing." Griffin said, barely glancing at her. 

"Fine. Then I'll just make you." Harper smirked. 

"What did you say?" Griffin asked. 

"Nothing! I mean- uh- keep playing your game baby." Harper answered quickly. Griffin shot her a confused glance before returning his attention to the game. 

Harper waited a minute or two before walking over to Griffin and leaning down next to him. She sat her chin on her shoulder. Griffin sighed. 

"Come on Harper....." 

"I haven't done anything." Harper said with a pout. 

"Yeah, yet." Griffin said. 

"What do you mean yet? Bruh." 

"Bruh?" 

"I'll call you bruh if I so choose." Harper said. 

"Whatever." Griffin replied. 

"One last chance. Pleaaase come cuddle with me." Harper requested. 

"Harper..." Griffin said firmly. Harper sighed. She then leaned closer and breathed on his neck. She kissed his neck with no reaction. 

"No reaction? You are REALLY absorbed in your game!" Harper exclaimed. 

"Uh-huh." Griffin said, not paying attention. 

Harper then took her hand and put it on his arm. She rubbed his back and traced her fingers down his chest. Griffin's breathing became slightly heavier, yet he tried to hide it. It was no use. 

"I can hear you breathing heavier Griff." Harper noticed.  She kissed his neck one more time. He took a sharp breath in. 

"Hey, guys? I gotta...um... go to the bathroom. Yeah. Be right back." Griffin said. He hit pause, through off his headset and jumped onto his bed with Harper. 

"I knew I could get you to-Oh!" She was interrupted by Griffin deeply kissing her. "Look who's brave." 

Griffin rolled his eyes and smirked as her kissed her again, this time, moving his hands through her hair. Harper wrapped her arms around his neck and they continued on for about 6 minutes. 

That's when they heard it. 

"Ya'll, I can hear you moaning through the headset. Griffin, if you're gonna say you have to go to the bathroom and then make out with your girlfriend instead, at least mute the damn mic dude!"