Index!

Index for my oneshots! 

"The Fire" (in which griffin gets injured from a fire at the tremont. harper visits him in the hospital and they confess their feelings for each other.) 

"Porch Talks" (ever wonder what would've happened in s2 on that night on the porch is harper and griffin had really kissed? read this oneshot to find out.) 

"Gone Forever?" (in which ben and sarah get into a huge fight and sarah makes griffin, zoey, and wyatt pack up their things and get ready to head back to chicago. harper comforts griffin from his fear of going back home, never to see her or his dad again.) 

"Fallen Tree" (what would've happened if griffin had waited for savannah in s1 before going into the hatch once she found out about time travel? would they get hurt? or worse? read to find out!) 

"Camp Dance Gone Wrong?!" (harper and griffin attend the camp dance in 1990, making sure to keep a close eye on savannah when suddenly jess goes crazy and tries to injure harper. but what happens to griffin when he stands up for her? read to find out!) 

"Harper "or Daisy's" Excursion 7 parts total/finished (in which when harper gets back from being stuck in the past, she has a new challenge to deal with. of course griffin is supportive, but this new lifestyle is hard for the both of them in many different ways. will they be able to make the best of it?) 

"Late Night" (in which griffin and harper are having a couple sleepover and griffin has a panic attack in the middle of the night. what will harper do to make him feel better?) 

"WHAT?" (in which harper and griffin are separated for a little bit of time, and when they see each other again, lets just say some things have changed. will they get through it and still be amazing friends? or maybe more....?) 

"I love you, but I'm focusing!" (in which griffin is trying to game with his friends, but harper is being a very needy girlfriend. when things get heated, griffin forgets to mute his mic....) 

"Caught in the Act (harper)" (in which harper loses her family and becoming depressed, SH's. griffin catches her one day and does everything in his power to help his girlfriend feel a bit better.) 

"Stay Still! (halloween special)"  (in which griffin does harper's halloween makeup and harper gives griffin a little spooky scare!) 

"Seven Minutes In....Hell?" 2 parts total/finished (in which harper and griffin are at a friend's party and play seven minutes in heaven. things get a little heated and afterwards, griffin is left with a little reminder of the night. when they get caught by their parents, will they get in trouble?) 

"How Harper Saved a Life <3" (in which griffin gets jumped by the mean boys in school and gets injured badly. harper teaches the boys a lesson and fixes griffin up, getting him emergency help and possibly saving his life.) 

"Saved" (in which griffin dies in a major car accident and harper does everything in her power to change the past and bring him back. will she succeed or will she put her own life in danger as well?)