My dreams are just dreams!

TRIGGER WARNING: This is based off the black phone scene where Gwen gets hit with the belt. Please read at your own risk.  The video above is where this came from. 

Griffin hadn't seen Harper all day. He had went to the bunker to wait for her and found the dial turned to 1930. Had she gone without him? Sure enough, when he ran to the Tremont in 1930, he heard Harper's voice inside. She seemed upset. 

"I'M SORRY!" He heard her scream. Griffin had never run faster as he burst into the farm house. 

He saw Elijah hitting her with a belt. His heart dropped as Harper cried. 

"STOP!" He shouted. 

Elijah turned towards him. 

"HEY! YOU STAY OUT OF THIS!" He shouted at him. Griffin held back tears.

Harper gulped as Elijah turned back towards her. 

"Daisy, Judge Walker came to the house. HE CAME TO THE HOUSE! WHY DID HE COME TO THE HOUSE?!" Elijah screamed, hitting her yet again. 

"I DON'T KNOW, I'M SORRY!" She cried. 

"YOU NEED TO TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THE DOCUMENTS!" Elijah yelled. 

"NOTHING!" 

"WHAT?!" 

"I SAID NOTHING!" Harper exclaimed. 

She picked up a bottle of whiskey. Griffin knew that Elijah was drunk. That's why he was acting so harshly. 

"Hit me again and I drop it!" Harper threatened. 

"You drop that and I will beat your ass." Elijah muttered. 

He lunged at her again and Harper let go of the bottle. It fell to the floor, shattering into a thousand pieces. 

Elijah shoved her to the ground violently as she cried. 

"NO!" Griffin exclaimed. 

He hit her a few more times yelling at her about the bottle. She stood up crying as Griffin stood in the doorway watching the exchange with tears in his eyes. 

"LISTEN TO ME, LISTEN TO ME! YOU ARE NOT YOUR MOTHER!" He exclaimed. 

"I know!" She cried. 

"THAT MEANS YOU DO NOT SEE THINGS THAT AREN'T THERE! YOU DO NOT HEAR THINGS THAT ARE NOT THERE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" Elijah screamed.  

"OKAY!!!" Harper cried. 

"THEY'RE NOT THERE DAISY!" He yelled. 

"Okay!" She sobbed. 

"THEY'RE JUST FUCKING DREAMS. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" He exclaimed. 

"Yes!" Harper shouted. 

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" He asked again. 

"YES!" 

"SAY IT. I WANNA HEAR YOU SAY IT. " He forced. 

"MY DREAMS ARE JUST DREAMS!" She cried. 

"AGAIN." 

"MY DREAMS ARE JUST DREAMS." 

"SAY IT AGAIN." 

"My dreams are just dreams!" 

He put the belt down. She sobbed. 

"Get out of my face!" He exclaimed. 

She ran out of the Tremont. Griffin tried to stop her but she just kept running. He stood in the doorway and looked at Elijah with pure hatred. 

Elijah took a sip of some sort of alcoholic beverage (Griffin didn't know what) and shot a blind glance at Griffin. 

With that, Griffin burst out of the Tremont, running into Sam on his way off the porch as he ran towards the clearing. He had never gone down the stairs to the bunker so fast. He ran into the bunker finding Harper sitting on one of the cots, sobbing thoroughly. 

Griffin walked over and sat next to her wrapping his arms around her. Harper continued to sob as she buried her head into his shoulder. 

.............

Harper finally calmed down and the two walked upstairs to Griffin's room. They laid together on his bed, Harper, laying on top of Griffin, nuzzling into his chest. He rubbed her back and whispered soothing words until they soon fell asleep. 

Sarah walked into the room and smiled at the sight.