Stay Still! (halloween special)

Griffin was laying on his bed watching a horror movie when Harper sneaked up behind him. 

"BOO!" She exclaimed. Griffin shot up out of bed, his face pale. 

"AHH! God Harper, you almost gave me a heart attack!" Griffin exclaimed, his breathing returning to normal. 

Harper laughed. 

"You should have seen the look on your face Griff! Who knew Halloween would turn you into a scaredy cat?" Harper teased. 

"In my defense, I'm watching a horror movie." He reasoned. 

"Yeah, yeah." Harper playfully rolled her eyes. 

Griffin chuckled. 

"Anyways, what'd you need babe?" Griffin asked. 

"You said you'd do my Halloween makeup." Harper said. 

"I was joking! I don't wanna like, poke your eye out or something!" Griffin exclaimed, laughing.  

"Please? I trust you!" Harper begged. 

Griffin sighed. 

"What happens if I say no?" Griffin asked, knowing there was a catch. 

"Then I scratch Harley Quinn and we are going as a couples costume." Harper said in a sinister tone of voice. 

She pulled up a pic from her camera roll. 

"I hate you

"I hate you." Griffin said defeatedly. 

"That's the spirit! Harley Quinn?" Harper asked, knowing the answer. 

"Harley Quinn...." Griffin said, knowing he lost. "Come on." 

He stood up and led her into his bathroom. 

"Sit." Griffin said, gesturing to the counter. Harper sat down and handed him the makeup bag. 

"If you look horrible, don't come crying to me. You know damn well that I'm going to suck at this, right?" Griffin chuckled, only halfway joking. 

"It's fine." Harper said. 

Griffin began applying the face white to Harper's face making sure to follow her instructions. 

"Too gentle Griff." Harper explained. 

"Too gentle!? I don't wanna hurt you!" Griffin exclaimed. 

"Griff, if you saw how violently I do my makeup, this won't phase me Campbell." Harper explained. 

🎃🎃🎃🎃

All they had left was the eyeliner. 

"Ok, so with this one, you're going to make a line around my eye, without touching my actual eye with it. Got it?" Harper asked. 

"I don't wanna poke your eye out! Harper, my hands are so shaky, it's a miracle I haven't accidentally stabbed you already." Griffin explained. 

"Oh it's fine!" Harper exclaimed. 

He began, keeping his hand as still as possible. Harper, knowing that Griffin would realize before he could hurt her, decided to mess with him a little. She twitched her head, inches away from the eyeliner when Griffin ripped it away from her eye. He had panic in his eyes. 

"Harper! Stay still! I could've just blinded you!" Griffin exclaimed. 

"Relax baby, I was just messing with you!" Harper chuckled. 

"Happy Halloween, in the next horror movie I watch, you're the first to go." Griffin joked. 

"Fair enough!" Harper agreed. 

She looked in the mirror. Not bad for a teenage boy. Not good either. 

But not bad.

And she sure did appreciate him.