Cheaters Never Win

hey ya'll! this oneshot is pretty unrealistic but fun to write anyways lol! this is what would've happened if Griffin cheated on Harper! love you guys! enjoy the oneshot! 

The 16 year old boy rocked back and forth, knees pulled up to his chest, and he sat on his comfortable bed. He had tears streaming down his face and nothing anyone could do could console the young boy. 

It was his fault. It was all his fault. 

Griffin Campbell loved his girlfriend Harper Dunn with all his heart. He loved her so much, in fact, that what he did probably broke his heart more than it would break hers. They had been together for two years. And Griffin cheated. 

The girls name was Stacy. She was Griffin's best friend from Chicago. When the Campbell's moved to Sulphur Springs, Griffin and her texted occasionally but they pretty much lost contact. She surprised him with a visit! 

Everything had been going fine, Griffin showed her the Tremont, they had went for hikes, played in the springs, he had even introduced her to Harper! But it was the day that she was heading back to Chicago. She had confessed her undying love that she'd had for Griffin since they were 6 years old. 

He had kissed her. Why? He didn't flipping know. He just did! One kiss turned into two, two turned to four, and then there was no turning back. They made out until Sarah walked into her sons room, witnessing the steamy makeout session and gasping. Griffin had pulled away in fear and stared at his mom with fearful, wide eyes. 

"Stacy, your folks are leaving. Griffin, I'll be back for you." Sarah said angrily. 

He was now anxiously awaiting his mother's return, knowing that she had already called Harper, sobbing on his bed. He didn't mean it, truly! But he had done it anyways. 

Sarah walked into the room, and stood in the doorway, glaring angrily at her oldest son. Ben marched into the room behind his wife and looked deep into his son's terrified eyes. 

"WE DID NOT RAISE A CHEATER. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GRIFFIN JAMES CAMPBELL?" Ben screamed. Zoey and Wyatt listened from outside the door. 

"Cheater?" Zoey asked worried. 

"You cheated on Harper?" Wyatt's voice broke. Just hearing those words, Griffin began sobbing. He hid his head in his hands and the tears wouldn't stop. 

"Go to your rooms, kids. We will deal with Griffin." Sarah said angrily. The twins sadly shuffled to their rooms. 

"Harper is on her way over here right now. You are going to tell her what you did, and you are gonna deal with the consequences. Face it, Griffin James, you and Harper are done. So you better wipe your tears, and deal with your consequences like a man. Although real men, would never cheat on someone they cared about." Ben explained sternly, angry look on his face.

"Did you even care about her?" Sarah asked angrily. 

"Yes!" Griffin cried. 

"Well you sure as shit didn't show it. Wipe your goddamn tears and wait here. We'll send Harper up when she gets here." Ben said madly. He set his hand on Sarah's back and guided her out of the room. He slammed the door. And Griffin reluctantly wiped his tears. 

He waited for Harper attempting not to cry again. 

Now all there was to do was wait. 

*********

Harper confusedly walked into Griffin's room. As she stepped in, she looked at Griffin, looking upset, sitting on his bed. 

"Hey, Griff." She smiled. He broke down into tears. "Hey, hey, its okay. Come here."