True and Abundant Love <3

Harper Dunn and Griffin Campbell were complete opposites. Griffin was musically inclined, shy and introverted, and laid back with a complex, serious, attitude. Harper on the other hand was artsy, extroverted and always ready to put herself out there, and her lets just say she spoke fluent sarcasm. The day Griffin came to Sulphur Springs, Louisiana from Chicago, Illinois, was the day both Harper and Griffin's lives changed for the better. Everyone knew that they liked each other but they always claimed they were just friends. Best friends. 

"Best friends don't snuggle." Someone would say. Probably Zoey, Griffin's little sister. 

"Best friends, huh? What do you guys do when you're off running around God knows where?" Someone else might ask. My guess is Topher, Harper's little brother. 

"Romeo and Juliet claimed they were best friends too!" Wyatt would exclaimed. 
"No they didn't, idiot." Would come Zoey's reply. 

Even Griffin and Harper's mutual best friend, Savannah Dillon would call them seahorses saying that they were destined to be together. The two didn't believe what anybody said until they were 16 years old. 

They were at the Sulphur Springs Homecoming dance and they had been voted king and queen. They shared a dance and then snuck out of the dance to the school's large football field. They danced in the light rain that took over the skies and eventually sad down under a nearby shaded area of bleachers. They looked at the stars and talked about how pretty the sky was. Eventually, they had both found themselves leaning in, and soon they were kissing. 

A few hours later, they were a happy couple. 

Now the two are 17 years old and its their first anniversary. Harper always takes the lead, but Griffin decided that this would be different. He told his loving girlfriend that she should step back and "watch the master work". Then they erupted into a fit of giggles. 

But now, here they were, a few days after that conversation at a beautiful park. Harper was blindfolded and nearby, Griffin had an elaborate picnic set up. He gently led her towards the masterpiece until they arrived. He gently removed the blindfold and she gasped happily. Griffin stood shyly as Harper turned around in utter shock. 

"D-do you like it?" Griffin asked nervously. 

"Do I like it? Are you kidding me, I love it, Griff! This is amazing" Harper exclaimed. Griffin chuckled and they sat down to enjoy their luxurious picnic. 

*********

About two hours later, they made it back to the Tremont (Harper was staying the night) and she scrolled on her phone as she laid on Griff's bed. She watched with a smile as Griffin emerged from the bathroom, sweatpants and a t-shirt with some band that Harper had never heard of on it, his sandy blond hair still glistening water from his shower as he walked. Harper was wearing shorts and a cropped tank to, her hair pulled back into a messy bun, just to keep the hair out of her face. He curled into the bed next to her and laid his head on her shoulder. 

"I had lots of fun today, Griff." Harper said thankfully. 

"I'm glad, love. I did too. Happy anniversary, by the way." Griffin said, handing her a small box. She took the box curiously and opened it. There lay a little diamond ring in the shape of an infinity sign.

"Oh my gosh, Griffin, it's beautiful!" Harper exclaimed, immediately putting it on her finger. "Here." 

She handed him a small box. He tore open the paper to reveal a small box with their names engraved in it. Inside was a guitar pic with the words "Guitar God" engraved into it. 

"I love it, Harp." Griffin said happily, gazing at the box and pic. She looked at him with a happy gaze. 

"You're so cute." Harper said with a smirk. 

"Oh?" He asked with a chuckle. 

"Yeah." She muttered, latching her lips onto his. Soon their tongues were exploring each others mouths. Eventually, they were tangled up beneath the covers, clothes not included, and I think you all can figure out how it went from there. 

So yeah, that's the story of true and abundant love. 

Hey everyone! This is a cute one but its a little short! I tried my best and if you guys have any requests, send them my way! Thank you all so much for all the love and support and I hope I can continue to grow with you all by my side! Love you guys and stay golden! 

Love, 

Mads! <3 :) 

WORD COUNT: 766