2035: A Crazy Year

Griffin and Harper wanted to do a test and see what 2035 was like. So here they were at the Tremont peeking through the window. The hotel actually looked the same and was bustling. 

The two eventually caved and walked in. They wandered around the hotel until they came to the kitchen. In it, they saw the two of them but older. 

Harper was cooking and they watched as older Griffin came up behind her and covered her eyes. 

"Guess who!" Griffin said happily. 

"Hmmm, Wyatt?" Harper joked. 

"Ouch." Griffin said.

"I'm only joking." Harper said with a smile and turned around. What they did next shocked the two. 

Older Harper wrapped her arms around his neck and he placed his hands on her waist before kissing her deeply. 

Griffin and Harper looked at each other in shock before awkwardly walking back to the bunker in silence. 

"So that was weird." Harper said. 

"Yeah..." Griffin agreed. 

"Can I do something crazy?" Harper asked. Griffin shot her a confused look but nodded. 

She kissed him but quickly pulled away. Griffin smirked. 

"Can I do something crazier?" He asked, Harper nodded. 

He kissed her deeply and passionately and  the two were happy together now knowing that they would be together for the rest of their lives. 

Sorry it's really short! <3

word count: 220