The Principal's Office

By ofcshesstraight

"Olly you scared me," I spoke and she smiled up at me. "It's nice to know you care about me," she adjusted h... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chpter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapyed 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapeter 188
chapter 189
Epilogue
Author's Thank You
Author's Final Note

Chapter 187

4.2K 140 17
By ofcshesstraight

Olly's POV

We're really doing this.. like, we're all gonna be riding passenger while Jade's racing.

"We have a few before it's time to rev up. Mariana, if you're really bent about throwing up, the concession stands should have a plastic bag for you," Jade pointed out.

"Can I film?" Matt held up his camera eagerly.

"Sucks you won't be able to get any of my sides," Jade smirked and sighed.

"Oh yeah? Tell me where's your good side and I'll capture it," he was determined.

"You have to be standing outside the car doofus," she laughed at how quickly his confidence came down to a frown of disappointment.

There was a crowd of people cheering and leaving as fireworks were going off. Tire smoked practically filled the air and the parking lot had so many marks...

I'm used to the smell, it smells like the auto shop a lot but looking over at-

"Hey the car shows ending," Jade had her duffel bag and disappears off in to a portapotty.

"Ugh- it smells like shit," Cindy was hurling to the side of the curb and Mariana was holding her hair back and Matt was filming them.

"Donavan!" Cindy roared.

"You sound like fucking shrek with that voice- where's the squeaky shit?" Matt ran away laughing.

Jade came back out- and wow...

She wore leather black pants and a racing jacket that had dark blue mixed in. Her black combat boots were laced up as she adjusts her fingerless leather gloves and flips her hair side to side.

"Y'all are wild," Jade was busting up a laugh she couldn't control.  And time stopped going in slow motion.

"Jade, you're my dream girl," Matt gushed over her and I started laughing.

"Hopefully we won't distract you from winning," I shrugged with a nervous chuckle and she smiled brightly.

"Aw matt, you're my dream guy.. but Not to worry, I've won plenty before. I'm not focused on winning tonight, just giving you guys an experience. Plus, it does get dangerous out there and I've been in hundreds of accidents and learned so many tricks from those experiences. If winning the race means putting you guys at risk, I don't want it. I can always win another race. Her name is 'Lucky' after all," she pats the good of her car and was having a moment.

"Thank you again," I smiled and she walked towards me.

She started getting closer and I was backing up against her car and her body was against mine as she was chewing gum.. Jade blows a bubble and lets it pop as she continues to lean closer..

"You're so cute.. damn that principal is lucky," she smirked and reaches over to put her duffel bag through her window.

Jade cups the side of my face and plants a kiss on the side of my cheek but breaks into a small laugh shaking her head.

"What?" I was looking around on my suit to see if there was anything on it but she brushed me off for it.

"You seem like the most laid back person of the group, but you're the craziest," she was laughing care freely.

"How am I crazier than Cindy? Let alone Matt?" I was shocked.

"You're in love with your principal and doing a fine job at getting away with it- tell me, how long has this affair been going on?" she applauds me.

"Since day one?" I shrugged. It's really amazing to look how far back we came all together as a whole and here we are almost at the finish line.

"God fucking damn girl!" Jade had a moment and everyone came gathering.

"What- Olly told you about how she drove a golf cart on the express way and managed to escape the cops onetime with us?" Matt was excited.

"Uh- you did that too?!" Jade was surprised.

"Yeah she did, what did she tell you that made you yell in the middle of a parking lot?" Cindy was getting nosy.

"Ma'am, this is a Walmart parking lot. Someone is always yelling, weren't you practicing your ogre impression just a minute ago?" Matt made another joke about her.

He was really smooth on covering that one up.

"Oh my god..." Mariana walks off trying to gather herself again.

A car strolls up and parks.

"About time this bitch shows up," Matt tries to control his laughter as Chiharu greets us.

"It got lost, I swear," she explained and Cindy's face was already scrunched up from Matt.

"You mean you right? What the fuck is it?" Cindy was pissed.

"Your car, it took me places I've never been," she was smirking... oh boy.

"Like what?" Cindy hissed.

"Your house," Chiharu rubbed it in and Cindy's face turned pink before she attempted to stomp off.

"Blondie- both of you, bring your asses. I have to check in or you can see us at the finish lines," Jade snaps her fingers and heads to her car.

"It stayed?" Cindy was speechless that Jiggy sat in the passenger seat this whole time.. I won't lie, I'm a little shocked too.

"Okay, I'm gonna go eat street food for the first time," Chiharu walked straight towards a taco truck and I shook my head with a smile.

"How are we feeling?" Jade pulled into the line up at the starting line and held her foot on the gas.

"I'm ready to win," Matt was enthusiastic.

"Uhhhh yall safety come first. Not tonight," Jade chuckled when Matt was disappointed.

"I'm ready for take off," Mariana immediately buckled up.

"Speaking of take off, please hang onto something. I mean it, especially you Cindy, since you're sitting in the middle back there," Jade adjusts her review mirror.

A girl with a neon green bandana comes before the cars and everyone started revving their engines rapidly.

"Aren't you gonna rev yours?" Matt was holding his camera.

Jade took a single glance at the mirror and smirked as she made eye contact with Matt, "pfft no," and before I even realized the bandana dropped, We took off.

"Fuck!" Mariana yelped as she jerked to the side and hit her head against the window and Matt started laughing.

"And here I thought, I was gonna fly through the windshield- Olly, you good?.... Olly?" Cindy was trying to check up on me but I was too caught up in the rush.

"THIS... IS.. AMAZING!" I howled and jiggy joined along.

Matt instantly just started howling in the back and Jade was laughing care freely enjoying herself as she was extremely focused on watching the road.

She didn't even need to look down, her grip on the stick shift flowed smoothly as she shifted from one gear to the next and I could feel the weight of the car shift.

"Put this shit in four wheel drive and rev that shit!" Matt was cheering on and we flew past five blocks in a matter of seconds.

"Shut up," Jade laughed and reached over to play some music.

"I think I'm gonna be sick," Mariana covered her mouth and grabbed a plastic bag.

"Mariana- baby- not next to me. You're gonna have to be strong," Cindy pleaded.

I could feel my stomach elevate and drop we were going so fast. I wasn't even keeping track of how many stop lights we ran over but shit, I don't care!

"Hey, that car is neck and neck with us!" Matt whined and I looked to my right side and saw a Porsche casually and slowly gaining up. Jiggy started barking through the window at the other driver as if he's siding with Matt.

"Please, this ones mine," Jade smirked and adjusted her seat as her knuckles crack the harder she grips the steering wheel.

She released the gas pedal for a quick second to relieve the acceleration and slammed on it again as the engine roared.

I had to balance my weight by pushing against the door because of the ridiculous speed we were going and Matt was cheering. Jiggy enjoyed himself as he had his tongue out of his mouth and he sat comfortably in my lap.

"Holy shit!" Cindy snatched Mariana's plastic bag and threw up in it without hesitation.

"Hurry up and finish because we're gonna take a shortcut and go off road!" Jade quickly instructed and shifted gears and revved the engine again.

"Babe, you still need it?" Cindy tried to give Mariana the bag back but she declined it. Matt was laughing and recording all simultaneously.

"Gimme that shit, I know what to do," he grabbed it but made sure it didn't slosh everywhere.

"I don't care what you do, I don't want it in my car," Jade was still focused on the road.

Next thing you know, a gush of wind comes into the car and the car behind us spiraled out but didn't crash into anything, the other drivers just maneuvered past them and they got out the car looking pissed.

"Matt, oh my god- we're going to jail!" Mariana started freaking out.

"What? She said she didn't want it in her car and bae is gonna get whatever bae wants," Matt justified the situation.

"The hell did he do?" Jade couldn't pay too much attention and I turned back to look at the three.

"I didn't do anything, neither did this one- all him," Cindy pointed straight at Matt and I saw no sign of the bag full of throw up.

"I threw it out the window," Matt casually said and I busted out laughing.

"As long as no damage or injuries took place, we're okay- now like I said- hang on to something," Jade shifted the gears again and slammed on her breaks as she swirled the steering wheel making us drift onto the express way and a loud thud followed up.

"I hate it here," Mariana pouted and Cindy reached over to kiss her head.

"Apart from Mariana, is everyone alright?" Jade quickly looked into her review mirrors and went back to driving.

"We're okay- cops, no so much," Matt looked back and saw red and blue lights flashing from a fair distance.

"Hey bae, are we gonna bob and weave these hoes?" Matt leaned forward to the back of Jade's seat and she giggled.

"Watch this," she shifted gears and revved the engine as she started maneuvering around the cars up the express way and found an opening between traffic.

She slammed on the breaks and shifted gears as the car does a donut and we end up going into a dirt road in reverse and she hits the breaks again and quickl turns off her head lights as the cops flew past us.

"Oh my god..." Mariana gasped.

"She really-

"Oh my godddd baeeeee!" Matt gushed over her and Jade goes back into drive and continues down the dirt road.

"Are we not racing or are we still racing?" Cindy got curious as we were cruising along the sand.

"Short cut, remember?" Jade giggled and relaxed a little bit.

"How's the good boy?" She looked at jiggy and scratched behind his ear as he barked and wagged his tail.

"He's having the time of his life. Where does this lead?" I was curious- not in the sense that I'd wanna drag race, just curious.

"Straight shot to the finish line- well next to it. It'll take us back to the city and it's two sharp rights and we're there. Not sure how fast this route is but considering we took off in the lead, I'm believing we're in first- but confident about coming in second," Jade's eyes went back to focusing on driving.

"Put that shit in four wheel drive and accelerate this hoe," Matt cheered and Jade rolled her eyes with a smile.

"That won't be necessary," she giggled and holy shit, I see city buildings.

"Oh my god.. gta online could never," Matt was speechless and we laughed.

"Hang on, this a sharp right," Jade readjusted herself and tightened her grip.

Jiggy wagged his tail anticipating the fun.

"Oh shit!" Matt cursed.

I didn't realize it until I took note of his tone and as I looked back, a glow of white headlights caught my attention.

All I could think about was what Jade gonna do-

"I said hang on!" She gritted her teeth as she has both feet on the breaks and gas to try and balance the car and make a sharp ninety degree turn.

"Oh my god..." Cindy's breath shuddered in fear as the truck flew past us honking his horn.

Jiggy was wagging his tail happy ass ever clueless to the fact we almost died or whatever.

"Now... just because I have experience does not change the fact that I'm not a safe driver. I say we roll this one shall we?" She shifts the gears and we cruised at the city's speed limit for a few blocks..

"You do this shit for fun?" Cindy was still trying to catch her breath.

"I peed a little..." Mariana mumbled embarrassed.

"My life flashed before my camera lenses did," Matt took a deep sigh from the life or death experience we had.

Jade remained unfazed- probably she's immune to stuff like this since she does this so often.

"I never said any of this is fun. It's a rush, I've openly admitted that. But whatever keeps my bills paid for, I'm down for," she casually pulled up to a stop light with her right hand turning signal ticking..

"But as promised for tonight, your safety is first. I could've finished this race five minutes ago, but y'all are with me so I had to go about things differently. I'm sorry if the ride still came out to be a bust- but first time for everything right? And when we finish we can go home or grab something to eat first. Food's on me because the finish line is- right over there," the light turns green and we were in the process of turning until another set of headlights came rushing at us.

There's no escaping this one, we're moving too slow and closed my eyes as I covered jiggy the best I could..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 1.7K 21
Kate has had enough of her demons and she is now looking for forgiveness, after two years of not seeing her ex girlfriend and former ex best friend S...
3M 72.7K 70
!Unedited! "Your skirt is awfully short to be appropriate for school." I look down at my legs, hands smoothing out a wrinkle in my skirt. "I don't re...
486K 19.8K 39
I glanced down to her lips but then I scooted away while clearing my throat. She hmm'd, "You tried to kiss me again." I shook my head and said "Nope...