The Principal's Office

By ofcshesstraight

"Olly you scared me," I spoke and she smiled up at me. "It's nice to know you care about me," she adjusted h... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chpter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapyed 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapeter 188
chapter 189
Epilogue
Author's Thank You
Author's Final Note

Chapter 175

4.9K 187 48
By ofcshesstraight

Nicole's POV

"Hey, want me to get another large fry for us to split? the algebra honors math teacher broke my thoughts.

I literally-

Just how exactly-

The possibilities of-

"Well, I'm gonna head to the men's room and I'll be out in about ten minutes and I'll drive you on home," he tidied himself up before throwing away our trash and I'm just left the sight of Olly's back facing me and Matt just casually eating.

"Fuck it," I got up and walked over.

"Oh hey Nicole! What a surprise!" Matt's surprise voice sounded like shit.

"You suck at acting like you're surprised, that's why you got that low grade in theaters with that one project," Olly was soft spoken.

"Huh... that makes sense," Matt contemplates as he takes a sip of his milkshake.

"So you have a date to prom- that's good, is she nice?" I started.

"Just because Matt said something outloud, doesn't mean it's true. Nice to know you're concerned about my dating life," olly plunged a fry in her shake.

"Very true" Matt joined in.

"Are you kidding me? You're suppose to be on my side," i scrunched my face and Matt and threw his hands up in defense.

He can't possibly have forgotten that it was him who said it was best for me to hold off on my emotions for Olly's sake because of the timing of her breakup.

"What's going on, you're practicing yelling at each other with glares," Olly's slightly puffy eyes met mine and my heart sank.

"Nothing, I'm just trying to make sense of things," I caught myself.

She doesn't know that me and Matt have kept in touch ever since me and her broke up.

"Oh for crying out loud, go on Olly, tell Nicole how you felt when you saw her with the algebra teacher and what happened today while I was getting my tattoo- jeez couple's therapy," Matt sighs.

My eyes averted to Olly in an instant and she contained herself.

"Nothing, I overreacted," she replied with a shrug.

"Olly..." I reached out for her hand but she pulled away.

"I guess he's you ride," she gestured behind me and I saw the algebra teacher I spent my night with.. she pisses me off in ways no person should.

"Don't you think for a second that just because a staff member from school can recognize the both of us means you can avoid affection from me," I scolded Olly.

Her eyes lit up at me with a fire Ive always recognized.

"Damn straight, and I will kiss you right here and not care who sees," I pointed my finger at the center of her chest.

"I don't deserve it anyways," she shrugged hopelessly.

Goddamn you, I'm trying to make sense of things and you make zero bloody sense.

"Nicole, I'll get the car ready, you seem to know these people," the man chirped from the other end of the restaurant and headed out.

"Ohhhh yoo hooo, she'll be out in about ten minutes," Matt called him down and made things even more awkward.

Nicole's snapping catches my attention away from Matt and my eyes meet hers again.

"Spill. It." I glared into Olly's eyes and she was still moping.

"Matt thinks a girl at the tattoo parlor is a good match to be my date for prom..." She flicked her straw around.

"And this is a problem how?" I raised my brow.

"Because me and you are- I don't know..." olly shrugged in confusion, she's so cute.

"You didn't hear it from me, but she was willing to cancel senior prom with me- her best friend since ever- to spend a night with you. That's cute but what about me? I only get one special night with my best friend but you can have multiple special nights? See, that's not fair," Matt butted in.

He does have a point, and I wouldn't want Olly to hold back from a memorable experience such as this.

"So what if she's your date?" I looked at Olly.

"That wouldn't be fair to you or- us- I just don't want to mistreat you. I don't want to dance with anyone if it's not with you," Olly pouted.

Sometimes I just want to smack her in the head with my purse.

"You cut yourself short holding back for someone else, even if it's me," I comforted her.

"Wait- you're encouraging me to go out with her?!" A French fry fell out of Olly's lips.

"Why is this bothering you so much? I've already told you that you being with a girl doesn't bother me. You've had the taste of a woman's love and that's my love alone. I'm not worried about a child taking you away from me because look where we are right now, Marshall," I lifted her chin with my finger.

She better recognize where we are. She can't even find herself wanting to be with anyone else other than me, just as I expected even while her and Mariana together. I'm a tad narcissistic, but I'm not wrong.

"We did not go through what we've been through for nothing and we can still yearn for each other. Go on this date with whatever her name is, have the night of your life- hell, sleep with her for all I care, make this night memorable," I was practically breathing down her neck.

"I don't deserve you.." Olly muttered.

"And Damnit I don't deserve you," I folded my arms swaying my hips to the side.

"Seriously, couple's therapy might be what y'all two need," Matt slipped in a word.

"Shut it, Donavan," I snapped.

"You make no sense," Olly shrugged.

"As do you Marshall, you tell me you don't deserve me, yet you've kissed my stretch marks from my first pregnancy the first time we slept together. You made sure I had a roof on my head when me and Michael got divorced. You saved my nephew on New Year's. You took care of me while I drunk off my ass back at the log cabin- and you were dating Mariana. You fixed my car without anything in return the first day we met. Not to mention you've made my first year being a principal a memorable one because i ended up falling for one of the most notorious students in probably the entire county- goddamn you!" I felt tears rushing down my face and I was pent up with anger and frustration on how easily Olly thinks she doesn't deserve to be loved.

I gripped her by the collar of her denim jacket and brought her to my lips. She kissed me back without question and I knew she felt for me the way I do for her.

"You still don't make any sense," olly quickly hid her smile and hands me a tissue.

"I'm in my early thirties, you what- eighteen, nineteen? Olly, I want you to be a stupid teenager," i cupped the side of her face and she lingered into the palm of my hand.

"What stupid teenager would pass an opportunity with you?" She looked at me.

"Obviously not you," I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"Go have fun," I kissed her head.

"Is algebra teacher good enough until prom is over?" Olly's eyes glistened, but they were looking for my lips to say no..

I wanted to say no, but she'd pounce at the opportunity it creates. I'm too selfish, she needs to go out and make mistakes.

And picking me over making memories with her friends is a mistake I don't want her to make. I will always be here. Mariana is leaving in just weeks on the clock, Cindy might get scouted for a gym team in Europe- I've seen the recommendations. Matt, believe it or not has received a scholarship for cheer. Just no tats below his shoulders because of short sleeves.. olly, I know for a fact olly is capable of doing big things, and she needs to take a hold of that....

"He's an honors teacher, don't worry about me and him, worry about what you and your date is wearing," I smiled before walking off.

<><><><><><><><>

Four updates, do I hear a possible fifth update in the making?😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 19.8K 39
I glanced down to her lips but then I scooted away while clearing my throat. She hmm'd, "You tried to kiss me again." I shook my head and said "Nope...
1.3M 37.5K 34
"Oh my darling, when you smile, it is like a song" - "Obviously," She started. There was a nervous shake in her voice that made me tilt my head in he...
109K 5.1K 47
Did it reach her? Can she feel my presence the way I'm yearning for hers? I wonder what she's thinking right now.. I want her to acknowledge me. C...
3M 72.6K 70
!Unedited! "Your skirt is awfully short to be appropriate for school." I look down at my legs, hands smoothing out a wrinkle in my skirt. "I don't re...