The Principal's Office

By ofcshesstraight

"Olly you scared me," I spoke and she smiled up at me. "It's nice to know you care about me," she adjusted h... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chpter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapyed 159
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapeter 188
chapter 189
Epilogue
Author's Thank You
Author's Final Note

Chapter 160

5K 161 141
By ofcshesstraight

Mariana's POV

I don't knowwwwww

I keep pacing back and forth looking at the gift bag Cindy has set aside for me.

What's gotten into her?

I mean, there's crazy and then Cindy's level of crazy, but this???

A faint knocks makes me flinch, "c-come in," and Cindy gently opens the door.

"She's tied up," she touches up on her eyebrows and adjusts the stockings to her emerald green bralette and laced panties..

"Go on, put it on baby girl," she sits on the edge of her bathtub and crosses her legs cat like as she rests her perfectly blonde head into her hand..

I tossed aside the ruffle paper and my eyes came across a high waisted white thong with matching fish net stockings and a silk pearl corset...

"Cindy, I can't put this on..." I sighed dreamily at the craftsmanship and my fingers ran smoothly against the fabric. Even I know this is too much.

Cindy's body presses against my back as I look at her from the mirror in front of us and she smirks into her reflection as she plants a kiss at the top of my shoulder and rubs her hands at the sides of my arms.

"Oh hunny... if I could put a pair of angel wings on you, I would," she purrs and winks into the mirror.

I turn around to face her and fully take in her presence, "you'd tell me anything right?" My eyes searched in hers.

"Yes, now what's the matter?" She lifts my chin with her finger.

"Where's all of this coming from? You don't talk to Chiharu the way you talk to me.. she's also the one interested in you," I came on out with it.

"Call me a sadist, but it'll turn me on even more. I like making you squirm and blush and feel cornered as if you're helpless," she grips the back of my thigh, digging her nails into my skin..

"Uh- hello?!" Olly's voice bringing me back into reality. She's still tied to a chair blindfolded.

"Well, make Chiharu squirm, I'm with Olly," I flustered a bright shade of pink.

"Tsk tsk tsk, you're with me and always have been. One of these days it'll be more clear. Friends, friends with benefits, besties- whatever you could think of, you've always been with me," she twirls a lock of my hair as her eyes dance in mine.

"Why the sudden change in mannerisms?" I continued to press.

"Because, who gives a fuck?" She laughs care freely.

I think Cindy's lost her mind and snapped.. whoever her therapist is, should crack open a bottle of Chardonnay because this is some next level shit.

"Let's go have some real fun," she laces her fingers with mine and guides me to her bedroom.

I made myself comfortable with the silk throw pillows in Cindy's... might as well say king size bed. She had gold curtains draping around all four sides and a small chandelier at the center of attention..

Her floors were always polished and a vintage deep red carpet was a nice touch to fill the empty void. Her makeup stand had a baroque mirror propped up, everything- her entire house was like a castle.

"You can open your eyes now, stupid," I hear Cindy retort and I twirl to see her unblind Olly.

"I knew I smelled rich- holy- uhhhh Mariana?!"  Olly starts to scoot back but falls on her side.

"The energy it takes to not laugh," Cindy sits besides me but I get back up to help Olly get situated again.

"Hey you," I pecked her nose.

"Evening," Olly has an English accent and I roll my eyes with a smile. We can both agree that Cindy is the definition of lavish.

I turn around to catch Cindy checking me out and she knows I know I see her looking.. She has completely no shame whatsoever at this point. Or just doesn't care anymore.

"You look delicious," she trails her finger up the side of my arms and tugs at the laced strings of my corset.

"W-what do you want me to do?" I looked Cindy in the eyes and then took a quick glance at Olly, who's just in the moment watching- not staring, but she's anticipating.

A warm hand cups my face and regains my attention. I didn't even realize the lights in her room were dimmed and everything was red and a soft warm yellow around us...

Better yet still, Cindy's green eyes glowed as her lips curved in a way that screamed sexual desires a mile away.

"First time for everything," she leans into my ear and it sends a chill down my back.

"I can't believe I'm your first and I still manage to be a bottom in this situation," I shrug helplessly and Cindy's giggle tickles me as she starts to explore with her hands.

"No worries," she starts kissing my neck and I couldn't let go of the sheets. My grip was going leave a mark in the sheets if Cindy's hand hadn't trail up between my thighs and I flinched grabbing her wrist.

"I- I don't know," I started getting jittery.

I softly gasped when Cindy snatched her hand back from me and she has a low growl when doing so. Immediately, I feel a firm but gentle press against my thong her fingers were working against the fabric until they slide behind lining of them and I shuddered against how slightly cold her hand is..

"Your pussy begs to differ," her warm breath tickles my ear and I muffled a moan.

I looked over her to see Olly's face in shock with what's going on. I'm not sure how to process this either.

Cindy props me up in a certain angle for me and Olly to see each other and she squats down to the floor against the of the bed as she peels off every piece of clothing I have.

"Look at your girlfriend while I fuck you," Cindy instructs coldly but her tone made me tingle.

My heart jumped but I wasn't spared a chance to speak when her tongues teased my thigh and I covered my mouth. Muffled moans filled the bedroom and Olly is still wide eyed and tied to the chair.

A grip caught my forearm as I was forced to uncover my mouth and everything I was holding back was spilling from my lips. My body jerked the second I could feel Cindy's giggle against my thigh and she finally took a taste of me.

"No, look at her," Cindy purred as she found pleasure from all of this.

I couldn't possibly think properly even if I wanted to. This is just-

"Oh my god," I lulled by head back. I was fighting so hard, it was killing me until there was a harsh slap against my inner thigh and I let out a small scream.

"I know when you're holding back love, don't be afraid to let her know how good you're about to get fucked. To have a good relationship, you have to communicate and let the other person know."

Cindy was having too much fun. I don't even understand how.. I mean- I don't want to but the longer this goes by...

I'm embarrassed that I could get off from this as well.

Cindy breaks my thoughts as every stroke of her tongue savored the taste of me. It drove me inane every time I took a glance at Olly and she was tied up to a chair just watching.

Why am I enjoying this so much? I raked myself over the coals with this. It's like Cindy could hear my thoughts because every time I ask myself this, I give in a little more whenever her lips would tenderly kiss me in places only Olly has kissed.

Am I embarrassed?

Turned on?

Both?

My mind goes blank finding Cindy straddling my thigh as her fingers trail over my body and give me goosebumps. My lips quivered anticipating the possibilities of Cindy's next move.

"Going down a girl is no different than me masturbating, I can feel- better yet, taste when you're about to cum. You get sweeter," she taunts me and my mind is off guard when her fingers found themselves comfortably working inside me.

"Look at her while I make you cum," Cindy gently kisses the part of my neck that's right below the ear.

"I said look," she growls and I whimpered as I continuously fought myself over the fact that I was about to cum...

"I think it'd be hotter if you screamed her name as well," Cindy continuously taunts me and my body was already burning up from all the tension and resistance I have build up.

I couldn't bare it, my back arched as I threw my head back calling Olly at the top of my lungs and my body shuddered in every inch. Cindy didn't stop either, she just kept going and it was getting harder to breathe.

"You're so cute," she giggles and licks her fingers as her eyes were feline like and sparkled.

I laid down catching my breath as Cindy plants her final kiss at the very center of my chest and it burned like hell.

"Show's over, now get out of my house before my dad asks why there's an antique salmon pink car that he didn't know existed on his driveway when he gets home," Cindy goes back to her typical self as Olly is still speechless. Her mouth is still somewhat open.

"I-Mhm, see you Monday I guess," Olly scratches the back of her head and literally bows her head on the way out.

"Hope you don't mind that she stays over tomorrow," Cindy is still eyeing my body as her back is facing Olly.

"I- I mean, tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I was gonna plan something-

"Do it Monday. Consider this your present from us," Cindy checks her nails. Yep, normal Cindy is back.

"I liked my present- I can hang out with Matt and Chiharu or something tomorrow then," Olly waved before closing the door on her way out.

"Sadly, we have a full schedule tomorrow. It's best we get some sleep," Cindy starts to undress herself and slide under the covers with me.

"You just fucked me in front of my girlfriend," I whispered out loud and she wraps her arms around my waist.

"And you liked it," she said proudly.

"That was embarrassing," I started getting all flustered again.

"But it was soooo hot, you can't even deny it. An adventure like would be a typical college sex story. Just think of what we could do together if you weren't moving... Every second counts ," I started falling asleep to the sound of her voice.

<><><><><>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 9.2K 38
Drew is just trying to survive life let alone high school. Her two best friend are her entire world and she loves to dance. There's a new English te...
3M 72.7K 70
!Unedited! "Your skirt is awfully short to be appropriate for school." I look down at my legs, hands smoothing out a wrinkle in my skirt. "I don't re...
136K 3.5K 16
Emily had to take a year off from school because of her mental health, and now she's 18 and ready to start fresh. She's always been a straight-A stud...
44.6K 1.7K 21
Kate has had enough of her demons and she is now looking for forgiveness, after two years of not seeing her ex girlfriend and former ex best friend S...