Drama, Danger, And Dating

Tutah's POV

I can't believe our trip is over, much less our summer. I sigh, leaning back looking out at the departing planes. Jett went to get us some snacks for the flight back home. He will stay with me a day before he heads back to his house. We won't see each other again until we return to uni.

Glancing down at my phone, I realize how quiet it has been. I guess the other guys are spending time with their nongs before we have to go back. I wonder where they went.

Toot: Hey

Toot: wut ya doin

I chuckle when I hear several people get notified of a message near me. It reminds me of when we were at uni and the nongs.

RBF: waiting for flight u?

Pink Milk: at airport

Papa Knott: same

Dim Bulb: me too

Everyone did go on a trip. I wonder where they went.

Toot: me too

RBF: when is ur flight

Toot: we got here way early so in about 4 hrs

Papa Knott: hour

RBF: 2

Pink Milk: 3

Dim Bulb: dunno kam has tickets soon i guess

All through this spate of replies, people near me have been getting messages. I want to look around, but I don't want to be nosy. It has to be just a weird coincidence.

Toot: we went to Krabi where did u go?

"What?" A familiar voice behind me squawks, and I turn to find Arthit sitting there.

"How?" I question standing up, and that is when I spot Prem, Knott, and Bright. "What the hell? We were all here?"

"How long have you been here?" Arthit demands.

"Since Wednesday," I answer, "You?"

"Tuesday night," Arthit tells me and turns to the other three.

"Monday," Prem answers the unasked question.

"Tuesday night, like Ai'Oon," Knott walks over to us and turns to Bright.

"Monday," Bright replies, joining us.

"OK," I begin and stop, "How the hell did we not run into each other while we were here?"

"That is what I would like to know," Knott says, scratching his neck. "Which resort were you at?"

"Railay Bay Resort," Arthit and Bright say together. They both look at each other shocked, and then at the rest of us.

"Same," Knott, Prem, and I answer.

"Seriously," Bright mutters, "How the hell did we not see each other?" I agree. It is one thing to be in the same town and not see each other, but we were all staying at the same place.

"I didn't really plan our outings," Prem admits, "Wad wanted to do it for some reason."

"Kong," Arthit hisses, "That is why he wouldn't let me decide things after that time I surprised him with the snorkeling excursion." He turns to Bright.