Come Back

(Mild Mature Content to Follow if you don't like it, you can skip it.)

Kongpop's POV

I wake, and for a moment, I am disoriented but quickly remember when a hand is flung across me. I pick it up and kiss P'Arthit's fingertips. Trailing kisses up his arm, I shift so I can see his face.

I know he hates when I call him beautiful since he is a man, but that word is the only one that fits. His pale skin on his chest is marred by love bites that I left last night. Using a finger, I trace a path between them. I smile when he squirms with a light giggle.

"I was sleeping," P'Arthit mumbles as he nuzzles against me. My sun and his love of sleep are the stuff of legend. I watch as he cracks an eye to look at me. "What time is it?" He asks.

I reach over and pick up my phone to check. I cringe when I see the time. Someone is in trouble, and that someone is me.

"Four," I say, hoping I escape unscathed.

"Four?" P'Arthit repeats as his eyebrows draw together. He glances toward the windows, "As in four in the morning?" When he looks at me, I nod, "Explain to me why you woke me up before the sun was even up?"

"Because if you are awake," I smile, "My sun is up." I inwardly cringe at my cheesiness. P'Arthit feigns throwing up before he laughs.

"How do you say that stuff?" He asks with a yawn and rolls onto his side, facing away from me. I scoot over and wrap my arms around him, kissing the back of his neck.

When we finished last night, we just cleaned up and went to sleep still bare ass. The skin-to-skin contact is amazing.

"Don't even think about it," P'Arthit warns, "Three rounds is enough. I want to be able to walk tomor... I mean today." I feel a little rumble of a growl, "I can't believe you woke me up."

"Sorry, P'," I mumble into his neck, "I will be good."

"We will see," P'Arthit snorts as he shifts, and I bite my lip as I feel myself going semi-hard. Maybe I should turn over. If he keeps moving, I am going to have a problem. When he shifts again, I muffle a moan.

"You are doing that on purpose," I huff into his ear, and the only reply I get is a small chuckle. "Meanie."

P'Arthit flips to face me, and my heart flutters when I see his face in the pale light of the moon. For a moment, all I can do is look at him. He smirks at me before he disappears beneath the covers.

"P'Arthit?" I start confused and start to lift the covers, "P'Arthit!" I gasp and jerk when he wraps a hand around my shaft. I feel him take my length into his mouth. He hums around me, and I fist my hands in the blankets to keep from grabbing him. Glancing down, I watch as his head bobs underneath the covers.

I huff when P'Arthit swirls his tongue around the tip before he plunges down the length of my shaft. Holy hell! When he begins to bob faster, my head rolls back with a guttural moan. The sensation of his tongue as he teases my head once again makes me cum, which is soon followed by sputtering.

Quickly I pull off the covers to expose P'Arthit. He is busy wiping at his face, and when he goes to lick his lips, I shout, "Stop!" as I reach for his hand. I take some tissues from the nightstand and begin to wipe his face as I shake my head.

"That was messier than I thought," P'Arthit chuckles.

"Hang on," I sigh and start to get up from the bed, "I will get a cloth."

"Mmmkay," P'Arthit smiles and flops backward on the bed.

Walking back to the bed, I look down at him and smile. Right now, he is so unguarded. I sit next to him and begin cleaning up my grinning boyfriend.