Therapy

Prem's POV

"Hey," Ice says, joining me in the classroom we use to meet for our internship.

Since we are doing the hybrid program, for the most part, we don't meet with our year mates who are doing the normal program. So it is just the ten of us. Ice glances around and frowns.

"What?" I ask.

"Where is everyone?" Ice grumbles as he takes a seat next to me.

I noticed when we had to look for N'Kammon, Ice and Tee were very cool with each other. Are they fighting already? I snort at the thought. Already. Wad and I fought from day one. It was only later our tempers cooled.

"What is funny?" Ice glares at me.

"Nothing," I wave him off as the door opens and Knott and my other friends come in. "Where is Ai'Arthit?" I ask when they take a seat at the table.

"N'Yacht called him to the meeting room," Bright informs me.

I hum, understanding, and rest my head in my hand and stare across at Ice. He is absentmindedly spinning his phone on the table. Stopping it occasionally to read the screen. One of those times, I noticed it was just his lock screen. Is he waiting for a message or call, or is he debating about making one? When he spins it again, Tutah slaps his hand down on top of Ice's phone and glares at him.

"We already have Ai'Bright," Tutah tells Ice, "We don't need another spastic child."

"Really?" Ice deadpans.

"Really," Bright repeats. "If you act like me, they will need therapy."

"You need therapy," Knott chuckles.

"All of you need therapy," Ice mutters, prying Tutah's hand off his phone. He glances at the screen before he places it face down on the table.

"What are we talking about?" Arthit asks, pulling out his chair.

"Therapy," I tell him. "What did N'Yacht want?" Arthit turns to Bright.

"You finally admit you have a problem?" Arthit grins at Bright.

"Yeah," Bright huffs, "A big one! You might recognize it." He reaches a hand over to Tutah, "Lend me your mirror."

"Why do you need a mirror?" Tutah mutters, rummaging through his bag before producing one. "Here."

"Thank you," Bright grins broadly before holding it up in front of Arthit. "Do you recognize my problem?" All of us laugh when Arthit begins straightening his hair.

"Why didn't you just tell me it was messed up?" Arthit asks, ignoring the gaping Bright.

Bright hands the mirror back to Tutah as he stands up. When Tutah takes the mirror, Bright grabs Arthit by the head and messes up his hair. Just as Arthit lunges for him, he takes off, running out the door. Arthit hot on his heels.

"Are you guys ever normal?" Ice sighs.

"Sometimes," I shrug. "But normal is overrated."

"Yep," Tutah chuckles, "Besides, we are only this age once. Pretty soon, we will have to be all grown up and responsible." He bumps Ice's shoulder. "Enjoy it while you can." Ice groans and lays his head down.

"Did you and Ai'Tee fight?" Knott leans around Tutah to ask. "You two didn't talk much when we were eating." Ice rolls his head so he can see Knott.

"I wouldn't call it a fight," Ice starts, "More like a mood."

"A mood?" I repeat, confused.

"Yeah," Ice straightens up, "Tee is in a mood." Ice leans in, getting our attention, "Do you know that he asked me if we were dating right before N'Kammon went missing?"