What Now

Aim's POV

All of us are sitting outside on my back porch, watching the sun come up. None of us really slept, especially after Maprang's bombshell. Glancing over, I watch as P'Bright tilts his face up, letting the sun wash over it. I am worried about him. He hasn't said much since we learned what was done to control Kammon. What is going on in his head? May walks up and hands me a bottle of water, and follows my gaze.

"You should talk to him," She tells me quietly, "I don't know if he is talking to P'Tutah or the others or how honest he is if he is." She gives me a small smile, "You are his Minion after all."

"I thought you were jealous of that," I remind her.

"I have decided I should share," May sighs, "All of this makes me realize I might be a little possessive."

"You think?" I snort.

"Sorry," May shrugs, "First boyfriend and all. I went a little overboard." She rests her head on my shoulder, "You never say anything when I go out with my friends, and you always trust me. So..."

"So?" I hum.

"So," May rolls her eyes, "Just go talk to your Boss. I think he needs you." I kiss her on the forehead before I stand up.

"Thanks, May," I tell her before I walk over to P'Bright and sit down next to him. "Here," I say, holding out the water May just gave me. P'Bright looks down and takes the bottle from me. I watch as he sits the water next to him.

"How are you holding out?" I ask. I am opting not to ask if he was OK. We all know he isn't and who would expect him to be with this shit going on with Kammon.

"I'm...," P'Bright shrugs as he pulls out his phone, touching his screen, making his lock screen show. I smile at it knowing Kammon would hate that picture, but it is a typical P'Bright picture. "Nothing has changed for him. So we know what is happening, but what now?"

P'Bright is right. Kammon sent his plea for help out, but he doesn't know we got it. We are afraid to message him because we have yet to figure out how cuteislethal knew about the video call between the two of them. Even Maprang is scared to message him, and she is his cousin.

How do we send a message to Kammon without this person finding out? Kammon not knowing he has been heard has to be hard on him. Looking at my phone, I scroll through my IG account and stop on all of Kammon's. His Facebook is disabled. Oak was able to access it yesterday, and we found only one threat there, and it was the first from what we can piece together. It also explains why cuteislethal made sure to warn him about deactivating his IG account or his Line.

I turn to look at P'Tee and wonder who he got to access Kammon's Line. All of us were frustrated as hell yesterday when we couldn't. I am glad P'Tee lives in Chang Mai and is still part of our weird group chat.

A notification pops up, clicking on it, I see a high school friend posted the sunrise from the beach. I have to wonder who the other pair of feet with the pink nail polished toes belong to in the picture. I will have to give him a hard time about it when I see him. If only telling Kammon could be...

"That's it!" I shout, jumping off of the table. Everyone turns to look at me.

"What's it, nong?" P'Boon growls, rubbing his eyes, "And your neighbors are probably asleep."

"To hell with my neighbors! I figured out how to tell Ai'Kammon we know," I laugh. P'Bright hops off the table and grabs my shoulders.

"HOW!?!" P'Bright barks at me as he shakes me. I place my hands on his shoulder and look him straight in the eye.