Not That Bright

Kammon's POV

"You finally noticed," He cackles.

"Who are you?" I demand once again.

I listen to him laughing before I hear another door shut. Fvcking bastard! Who the hell are you?!? I look back at the room. There is a door over in the corner. Maybe there is a way out. Running over, I yank the door open only to find a small bathroom with no window. I guess I should be grateful that my prison comes with that, but it makes me wonder how long this person has been planning this.

Walking back out, I begin pounding on the wall. Surely this place wasn't made without windows. I just need to find one. It has to be covered up. Working my way around the wall, but I stop near the door when I hear the person coming back. I jump when a slot at the bottom of the door opens, and a plate of food is shoved in along with an empty glass. This really is a prison.

"Get water from the bathroom," The person tells me.

"Who are you?" I scream. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"I would have thought that was obvious," The guy chuckles, "You are my type, and now you are all mine. Forever."

The way he said that made me get chills. This guy is insane, and why does he look just like P'Third? Did he make himself look like P'Third? I think back to when we changed vehicles. The other person. Was that P'Third? So was I wrong about P'Third, and he is part of this?

"You can't keep me here!" I shout, "They will find me!"

"How?" I can hear the sneer in his voice. "How will your little friends find you?" He chuckles, "What do you think they can do? You have nothing on you that they can track."

"You think you are so smart," I growl, "Underestimating my friends is a bad idea. It just shows that you are not that bright."

"Like I would be scared of children," He laughs, "Not that bright? Wouldn't that be you? You are the one locked in the room, not me."

Fvck! Fvck! FVCK!! I look down at the food, and part of me wants to shove it back out, but if I don't eat, it only compromises my ability to fight back. I don't know how many times he will give me food. I have a glass and a place to get water so I won't go thirsty, but I could be starved. Throwing a tantrum would make me feel good, but it wouldn't do anything except hurt me in the long run. Glancing back at the door, I let out a little growl. My friends might not be the only thing this asshole should not underestimate.

Bright's POV

I am sitting on the couch. N'Maprang and her mother took everyone else to the kitchen. I don't know what to say to Kammon's father. I never intended to meet him like this, much less start off being as rude as I have been.

Kammon might not like his father, but I still wanted to make an effort to get him to accept us. I wish he would just tell me off so I can go and find Kammon's room. I need to see if there is anything left that will help us find him. Maybe N'Maprang missed something.

"Why can't I call the police?" Kammon's father asks, sitting on the couch opposite me. "It has still only been about two hours. The longer we wait, the more danger he is in."

"You care?" I blurt. What the hell, Bright?!? How deep of a hole do you want to dig with this man?

"Of course, I care!" Kammon's father snaps. "He is my son!"

"But you slapped him," I remind him. "Hard. It split his lip." He blanches at that. I guess he didn't think I would know about that.

"I was angry," Kammon's father admits, "Angry at myself for not realizing what happened and at Kammon for not telling me. Also, I was scared that it would mess up his future." He runs his hands through his hair.