Suspicion

Bright's POV

"I am coming," I hear through the door as I wait for it to open. I glance down at Kammon and see that he has fallen asleep. The door opens and N'Nine grumbles, "Do you know... P'Bright?" He looks at Kammon and frowns. "What happened?"

"Can I come in?" I ask. "He is heavy."

N'Nine steps out of the way, allowing me to pass. I walk over to N'Nine's bed and lay Kammon down. Straightening up, I stretch my back. When I turn, I see N'Nine is now glaring at me. I look down at my boyfriend before I walk over and drag his friend outside.

"You going to explain that, P'?" N'Nine states coolly. "What happened to my friend? And why did you bring him here?"

"The door of his dorm was plastered with pictures of him and me," I explain, remembering what we walked up on just now. "Except my face was removed from all of the pictures." I run my hand through my hair.

I never did ask for details about what was on N'Kongpop's or N'Tew's door. I should have. I have a suspicion it was the same thing, but this is Kammon, and his kidnapping was not long ago. When we rescued Kammon, I saw enough to know the walls were covered with pictures. I can't imagine how Kammon felt seeing something like that again.

"WHAT THE..." N'Nine starts to shout, and I clamp my hand over his mouth.

"Kammon is sleeping!" I hiss.

"Who the hell would... That fvcking stalker guy!" N'Nine growls, "I am going to kill him!"

"That is my job," I snap.

"I am his best friend!" N'Nine counters, "That falls to me!" I can't help but smile at the nong. Tutah would have said the same thing.

"Fine," I concede, "We both get to kill him."

N'Nine and I turn when we hear a whimper from the room. I open the door and glance back inside to see Kammon is still sleeping but fitfully. I close it again, thinking.

"What are you going to do about his door?" N'Nine asks, "Did you take it down?"

"No," I huff, "Kammon was losing it. I had to get him away."

I watch as N'Nine comes to some decision before he steps by me and quietly walks into his room. I watch as he picks up his phone and a set of keys. When Kammon and I were going down the elevator, I wondered where I would take him. I was afraid if we went to my dorm, we would find the same thing, and I didn't know if they would have gone and done the same thing to my friends' dorms. None of the places I would normally run to in a crisis felt safe. When I told Kammon I didn't know where to go, he suggested N'Nine's dorm.

"You stay here with Ai'Kam," N'Nine tells me coming back out, "I will take care of the door." He pauses for a second before he adds, "I will take pictures just in case we need evidence of this." I nod. "P'Bright, why did you two come to my dorm?"

"I was afraid my dorm or my friends' would be the same," I admit raking my hand through my hair.

"Can I have your phone, P'?" N'Nine asks, holding out his hand. I shrug and give it to him after I unlock it. I watch as he enters something before he holds it out for me to take.

"What did you do?" I ask, taking it.

"I added my number to your phone," N'Nine explains, "Message me your address. I can go by your dorm after I clean up Kammon's to see if the little shit has been there." He starts to walk off but stops, "You might want to tell your friends."

"I will," I agree, "And N'Nine thanks."

Nine's POV

"What the hell?" I gasp when I get to Kammon's room.