Kiss

Ice's POV

"Kiss," I mumble, touching my bruised lips. I look at Tee as he begins to chew his bottom lip, and he steps backward. "Tee?"

"Umm," Tee scratches the back of his neck. "Let's get this bandage changed." He begins to pick at the tape, holding it on my arm, and I place my hand over his to make him stop.

"Tee," I say again. "Look at me." I wait for him to raise his head. "Tee, please?"

When he does, he is still nervously chewing on his bottom lip. Unconsciously I reached over, cupping his cheek before I run my thumb over his lips.

I smile before I say, "I apologize in advance for this."

His stunned reaction gives me the opening I wanted as I capture his lips. Our kiss before was rough and gentle at the same time. This kiss is urgent. Tee stumbles forward as he leans into the kiss, pushing me back onto the counter. I smile as he tries to dominate the kiss and fight back to show him that won't be an easy thing to do. I run my hand up under his shirt, and I feel a shiver run through him before he breaks apart and steps away.

As I did, he touches his bruised lips and mumbles, "Kiss." We stay there, staring at each other.

"Khun Ice?" Aunty Pla's voices call from the bedroom, "I have the refreshment you requested."

I look away from Tee, startled. I had forgotten entirely about asking her to bring them. I am grateful the door to the bathroom is partially closed, and she can't see in.

"We are in here," I call, hopping off the counter. Just as I get to the door, I turn to Tee, "Take a shower. You can change my bandage after." He nods, bending down and picking up my discarded shirt that he hands to me. I hum a wordless reply before I walk out.

Closing the door, I watch as Aunty Pla arranges the food she brought. I have to wonder how many people she thinks she is feeding. She stands up and admires her handiwork. I can't help smiling along with her. I know her face better than I know my mother's, and to see her like this makes me happy.

"Do you need anything else?" She asks, turning to me

"What more could I ask for?" I tease.

"Brat," She chuckles.

"But you love this brat," I grin.

She waves my statement aside, embarrassed. "I will be downstairs," Aunty Pla shakes her head as she leaves.

I follow her and close the door behind her. Leaning against it, I glance back at the bathroom at the sound of the shower going on.

"What was that about, Tee?" I wonder aloud, and I follow that with, "What the hell are you thinking, Ice? You just kissed a guy." I touch my lips, "I kissed Tee."

I chuckle remembering that hilarious group chat with Tutah and his friends. They may be right, and I do think Tee is cute. I place a hand over my cheek when I feel them warm when an image of Tee's well-defined torso comes to mind. Can you really call that cute? More like hot. Damn hot.

Tee's POV

Stepping into the shower, I place a hand over my heart. It feels like it is trying to pound its way out of my chest. I can hear Ice and Aunty Pla talking. The warmth in Ice's voice makes me smile. Even if his parents are worthless, he is loved.

"Loved," I mumble. Glancing out at the counter, I press my lips together, thinking of our kiss. No. That's wrong. Kisses. I catch my reflection in the mirror and blush. I quickly close the door to the shower and turn on the water, grabbing the soap. There is a knock on the bathroom door before I hear Ice.