Anything But Lonely

Tew's POV

"Finally," I sigh, placing my last shirt in my closet. I look around the room and smile. Last year, when I found out my dorm was mostly home to seniors, I was not happy. I mean, what first year would be? I smile, looking at a picture of P'Knott.

"Who would've known that being here was the best thing ever?" I ask no one. There is a knock on my door. "Coming," I say loud enough to be heard.

Opening the door, I get a second to process it is P'Knott before I am enveloped in a hug. I laugh as my feet leave the floor, and he carries me into the room. I barely swing the door closed with my fingertips.

"I missed you, too," I laugh into his ear. "Knott, let me down." He laughs as he lets me slide out of his grip, but his arms still encircle me. I watch as he glances about my room.

"You are all unpacked?" He asks.

"Just finished," I inform him, "What about you?"

"I just got here," P'Knott smiles down at me, "Want to help me unpack?" I know I am grinning like an idiot. He came to see me before setting his things to right. My heart is going to explode. I am so happy. My very detailed-oriented boyfriend dropped everything and came to see me first.

"I would love to help you unpack," I answer. I try to turn and stop when I can't move. "You know I can't help you if you don't let go."

"I know," P'Knott breathes into my ear, "But I missed you." He and I stand there for a moment, just holding each other. I know it is sappy, but there is no place better but in his arms. I could stay here forever.

"Tew!" A shout comes from the other side of my door, and I let out a growl. Why are they here?

"Ai'Tew!" Another one of my friends shouts.

"GO AWAY!" I reply, and I can feel the rumble of laughter from my boyfriend.

"If your friends are anything like mine, they won't," He chuckles. I rest my head on Knott's shoulder with a sigh.

"Ai'Knott!!" Another person pipes up. That is not my friend, but Knott's. I glance over his shoulder at my door. How many people are out there?

This time it is P'Knott who growls, "GO AWAY!!"

"Come out and play," A chorus of voices says, and I can't help but laugh. It sounds like everyone is out there, including the girls. All I want to be is alone with my boyfriend, but my friends make sure I am anything but lonely.

"You know they are not going to be going away," I mutter in resignation.

"Not likely," P'Knott confirms. "The guys knew I was back, and I am sure they went to my dorm before they came here, so I doubt they will give up."

"Ai'Knott!" P'Arthit barks, "Get your ass out here! We are going to go out to eat!"

"It was so perfect," P'Knott mumbles before he steps away. I reach up and pat his cheek.

"There is always later," I smile up at him.

"Later," P'Knott repeats with a grin.

"Ai'Knott! Ai'Tew!" A chorus of voices comes again.

"COMING!!!" P'Knott and I shout at the door.

Wad's POV

Sitting around the table with everyone at the food stall, I have to smile.

"You happy?" Prem leans in and asks me quietly.

"Yes," I reply in the same tone. The beginning of this year is the complete opposite of last year. Everyone is talking and laughing. Even though we no longer have the threat of P'Dean, I notice that everyone is still sitting with the senior we were assigned last year. I know several of us are dating their senior, but Oak is still next to P'Tutah, and the girls and Aim surround P'Bright. Wait? Where is Kammon?