Pink Milk And Iced Coffee

Kongpop's POV

I look up from my notes and glance across at my sun's room. I smile when I see him bumble out his door onto his balcony as he rubs his eyes. This scene reminds me of the day I found out he lived across from me. Just like then, he takes his towel off the drying rack and heads back inside. I chuckle when he bumps into the side of the door before he makes it in. His curtains are closed, so I can only assume he is heading to take a shower. Turning my phone over, I look at the time. What is he doing up so early? I grin when a message notification pops up.

Sun: pink milk

Sun: 🥺🥺🥺

Moon: kk

Smiling, I grab my wallet before I pull on my hoodie and quickly head down to the stall to buy the requested pink milk. I also can't help to think that if I hurry, I might be able to catch P'Arthit getting out of the shower.

We only have this year together at university. P'Dear might have gotten an internship in Bangkok, but most of the ones offered are not local. How far away will P'Arthit be next year? So I need to take advantage of our time.

Walking up to the drink stall, the Auntie smiles as she says, "Pink milk and iced coffee." She starts making the drinks, "You shouldn't let that senior bully you. He is always making you buy his drink for him."

"He isn't bullying me," I correct, "I would buy it for him even if he didn't ask."

"Ok," the auntie smiles handing me my iced coffee," I guess you would." She sets P'Arthit's drink on the counter, "I still can't believe he drinks this."

"See you tomorrow," I smile, picking up the drink, and I glance at it anticipating how P'Arthit will look when I hand this to him. Time to see my sun.

I step into the elevator and turn around, reaching over and stop when the person next to me pushes the button to the same floor

"Sawasdee khrap," I wai the woman, "Thank you," I tell them and watch as the numbers change.

"I thought my son was the only person his age who drank that," The older lady beside me says. I take in the woman standing beside me, and I smile at her when she smiles at me. I know those eyes. They are my sun's.

"Your son goes to Rangsit?" I ask hesitantly. I didn't get to see P'Arthit's mother when she came last time. Being in a closet makes that kind of hard to do.

"Yes," She answers, beaming with pride, "He is the Engineering faculty and is even the Head Hazer." She looks me up and down before she asks, "You?"

"Rangsit also, and I am a first year in the Engineering faculty," I reply, trying to make my heart stop beating wildly out of control. It is so loud I am sure she can hear it.

"So you know my son," P'Arthit's mom says excitedly, "He never talks about school, and he is so shy. Is he well-liked?" I guess telling this woman I know every inch of your son would be a bad way to start off, and is P'Arthit well-liked? I want to say he is loved, but that is just by me, or at least it should only be me.