So Much To Learn

Tew's POV

"Are you sure he lives here?" A girl asks her friend not too far in front of me as they look into my dorm door. I glance up at my dorm and wonder who they are talking about. As far as I know, nobody has moved in here. I am about to ask if they need help when the friend speaks up.

"I have checked," The friend says, holding up a paper, "Last year's class president lives here, and the Campus Moon lives in the one across from me." At the mention of class president, I step back into the alleyway. "I haven't figured out where the others live yet."

Others? Who do they mean by others? Are they talking about my friends? Isn't this stalking? I am beginning to get an ominous feeling.

"That reminds me, did you report that your poster was ripped off of your door?" The girl asks. "I can't believe that happened. Who would do that?"

"I did," The friend sighs, "But I was told that I am not allowed to do that, and I have to remove the posters from my windows since they have received complaints." The person growls, "The dorm supervisor is even going to check my room now. I want to kill whoever complained."

I have to wonder what kind of poster that person putting on his door and windows if someone complained about them.

"That sucks," The girl sighs and looks back up at my building. "I wonder if he is at home?"

"What are you doing?" Someone behind me asks, and I turn around swinging. "I don't think so," Knott says, catching my fist. Damn, he scared me.

"Not so loud," I hiss as I look back to the street. I can see the two still standing there, and they are still looking at my building.

"What are we doing?" Knott whispers in my ear. His breath against my ear raises the hair on my arms.

"Those two are looking for me, I think," I whisper, pointing.

"Who are they?" Knott leans forward, pressing up against me. "They look like first years."

"First years, have a look?" I ask, looking back at Knott.

"Yep," Knott smiles down at me, "They look like babies."

"I did not look like a baby," I mutter. Without warning, Knott grabs me and spins me. I look up at him when he has pinned me against the wall. My eyes go wide when he leans in close. "Knott!" I hiss, trying to push him away, but stop at the sound of voices.

"We need to figure out their schedules," The friend says to the girl. "Then we will be able to find them." My jaw drops at their plan. They are fvcking stalking Kongpop and me!

"Will we have time? We have so much to learn about them," The girl squeals. I don't hear the reply, but I am stunned that I have a stalker, no stalkers!

"Whose schedule?" Knott asks, straightening up. "Yours?"

"Yes," I growl, "Those two know I live here and where Ai'Kong lives."

"What?" Knott steps out of the alley and looks down the street where those two disappeared. "I am over shit like this!" My normally calm boyfriend hisses. "We haven't even started school this semester!" I grab the back of his shirt when he starts to go after the pair.

"Leave it," I tell him and wait for him.

After a moment, he turns back to me. I yelp when he grabs my hand and drags me into our dorm. In the elevator, I can't help smiling as I look down at our still clasped hands. When the doors open, I see we are on my floor.

"Come on," Knott says as we step off the elevator.

When we reach my door, he takes out the key I gave him yesterday to open my door. Once inside, he lets go of my hand and walks over to my closet. I watch as he takes my suitcase off the top shelf tossing it onto my bed. He then begins to take out clothes and tossing them into the open suitcase.