Come Over

Kongpop's POV

"Mom," I shake my head as I pull the curtains back at my dorm, "I don't need help unpacking." I glance over at P'Arthit's window, "I am sure. Mom, I am already unpacked. There is nothing for you to do, so stay home," I pause for a moment when I see the curtains across the way move. "I miss you, too. OK, Mom. Love you." Hanging up, I wait for P'Arthit.

"Come on," I murmur. Out of the corner of my eye, some movement distracts me, and I turn to see a girl frantically waving at me. "Who the..." I trail off when I see P'Arthit has opened his curtains. I can tell, by his posture, he is not happy. I quickly replay our day and can't think of anything I have done that would make me the cause of his mood. What happened?

Once again, a movement to the my makes me glance over, and I now might know why my Sun is unhappy. Plastered on the window the girl was in earlier is a large poster of me. What the hell?!? It looks like one of the posters from last year's Moon and Star campaign. How did she get that, and since when was P'Arthit's dorm coed? My phone rings.

"You are banned from coming to my dorm!" P'Arthit shouts, and I hold the phone away from my ear.

When he doesn't say anything more, "Come over," I plead. He gives me the smallest of nods before he disappears. I look back at the window and see another picture of me looking back at me.

Arthit's POV

When I come back from lunch, I am shocked to find a door down the hall from me covered with my boyfriend's lifesize poster. I don't know how long I was standing there, but a ding from the elevator brings me back to reality, and I quickly head to my room.

When I get to my door, I glance back to see a giggly girl squeal when the door opens. Has my dorm gone coed? No. They would have told us. Right? And who the hell puts posters of someone on their damn door! I am dating Kongpop, and I don't even do that!! At least not where the world can see it.

I watch as an arm reaches out and drags the girl inside. Was that a guy or a girl? It has to be a guy. You would think that would make me feel better, but it doesn't.

Walking inside, I kick an empty box left over from unpacking across the room. It doesn't matter if it is a guy or a girl. Kongpop has admirers from both. I suppose if anyone should know that it is me. How many confessions did I witness last year? Going over to the window, I pull back the curtain and look across to find my boyfriend standing there. I see he is not looking across at my window but a window down from me.

"I hate this," I mutter as he looks back at me. I pull out my phone and watch as Kongpop answers it, "You are banned from coming to my dorm," I snarl. I shouldn't have shouted, I think, as he holds the phone away.

I thought he would protest, but all he says is, "Come over." I nod before I turn. On the way out, I grab my overnight bag.

When I pass the door plastered with my boyfriend's picture, I growl, and I reach out, tearing it off.

Walking up to Kongpop's door, I find it ajar. I hesitantly open it.

"Kong?" I call out.

"In here," Kongpop says from the bathroom, "They rekeyed my door. Your copy is on my desk."

"Oh," I mumble, "Don't leave your door open like that again, "I scold, "You don't know what freak might come in."

I set my bag down, and the crumpled poster on the desk next to the key Kongpop told me about. I pick it up and begin taking off his key from last year from my keyring. In turn, I reach into my pocket and place the one I had made for him. I can't help but snort. Not like I am going to let him use that now.