Childish

Prae's POV

"What are you looking at, Prae? P'Faii asks, walking up behind me. She has been busy organizing the... I stop, looking up at her and frown at her.

"What do you call your SOTUS?" I ask while she walks around the table. "Do you call it SOTUS?"

"No," She giggles, taking a seat, "It is just the first year welcome. We are not as insane as your department." She tilts her head and grins, "We are just the Arts faculty. I doubt any of the people there could survive your SOTUS."

"Probably not," I laugh. I can't imagine her doing what I had to do last year.

"So," P'Faii wonders across from me, "What are you looking at?"

"Oh," I hold up the stack of papers, "The list of names we were given of the first years."

"I thought learning all the names was a joke," P'Faii takes the list from me and flips through it, "Wow! They even listed if they had allergies."

"That we do need to know, but that is a smaller list," I smile as I take back my papers, "And that reminds me, us girls still have to get back at the guys for not telling us it was a joke." I shake my head in disgust, "I can't believe they just let us keep learning the names."

"I am pretty sure the seniors were involved," P'Faii rests her head on her hands and stares across at me.

"You think?" I ask.

"Yeah," P'Faii nods, "Boonie said the same trick is pulled on all the second years."

"Well," I sigh, "Then I hope we keep up the tradition. Someone needs to pay for the time we wasted."

"That still doesn't explain why you are looking at the list of names again," P'Faii points out.

"I was trying to see if I could find that girl or guy who is stalking the guys on our list," I mumble. "But it is impossible. I have found five girls with the same last name and seven guys. If they are here, I can't tell."

"The nickname is not listed?" P'Faii sits up with a frown.

"Nope," I say, "Just given names." I glare at the list, "Why wouldn't they put the nickname?"

"If it is from the registrars, they don't care about nicknames, only official names," P'Faii shrugs.

"True," I sigh.

"Are you thinking they are in your faculty? P'Faii questions play with the edge of the stack of papers.

"Knowing our luck," I grumble. "I am sure they are."

"Then that should be good," P'Faii tells me.

"How is that good?" I demand a little more angrily than I should have. "Sorry, Faii." She smiles and waves it off.

"You are their senior," P'Faii explains, "They have to do what you say."

"Have you met the first years in our faculty?" I snort and cover my mouth. I have been hanging out with the guys too much.

"That was attractive," P'Faii teases.

"Whatever," I laugh.

"But you have a point," P'Faii agrees, "Your group was a little unruly."

"A little?" I smirk.

"OK," P'Faii concedes, "A lot."

I stuff the pages into my backpack and smile across at my girlfriend. It seems forever since we met, so I don't want to waste my time trying to find bad guys.