A Plan

Kammon's POV

I flinch when a notification comes in on my phone. Do I want to look? What if it is the creep that is threatening me? Several more come in, and I frown down at my phone on my bed.

"Shouldn't you look at that?" P'Third asks, making me jump.

"Fvck!" I shout, "Don't just walk into my room! You fvcking gave me a heart attack!"

"Language, nong," P'Third warns. I flip him off as I turn away from him.

"And it is none of your damn business if I read my messages or not," I grumble, getting up, "Why the fvck are you here anyway? Shouldn't you be butt-licking someone's ass right now?" I turn to him and smirk, "Isn't that your specialty?"

P'Third's lips thin, but he ignores my barbs, "Your father wanted to know if you would be attending the party tonight?" He looks at me, waiting for my reply. The word no is on the tip of my tongue, but saying no would mean I will be home alone. I was okay with this until I realized some of the pictures posted on cuteislethal's IG were taken here somehow.

"When is he leaving?" I ask without meeting P'Third's eyes.

"In an hour," P'Third says, and I can hear the fvcking smirk in his voice. "I am positive your father would be thrilled to have you accompany him." P'Third rests a hand on my shoulder, and I can feel my skin begin to crawl from the touch. "You have been such a good boy lately." I still at those words. That is what that freak has been calling me lately. A good boy. When P'Third lets go of my shoulder, I watch as he leaves my room.

"Fvcking freak," I hiss as I throw a pillow at the door. My phone sounds again, and I glare at it. "What the fvck?" I growl, picking it up. "What does that freak want now?" I haven't been out of my house for two days. There is no way they would have new pictures.

When I realized I was being watched and didn't know how the person threatening me had known I had spoken with P'Bright when we picked out our clothes together for P'Dear's graduation, I decided to send a message out using my IG account. It took me a while to figure out how to send it without tipping off cuteislethal. I don't even know if anyone has figured it out.

Looking at my screen, I frown to see most of my friends have posted to IG. I find this weird for all of them to be posting at the same time. They used to give me shit when I posted all the time. Opening up the app, I think back to yesterday when P'Bright had posted that picture with P'Boon and the others. He captioned it 'The ones to follow.' It was not a typical P'Bright post, and the people in the pic had all followed me moments before he posted. I followed everyone back in the picture after that. Does P'Bright's post have something to do with all of them posting today?

Scrolling through my feed, I see everyone has been adding a series of posts, and I realize all of the pictures are very similar. Going over to my laptop, I pull up my account and click on Wad's profile. Seeing the images laid out like this, I gasp when I see the message.

"We got it. Stay safe," I whisper, "We are coming."

I run my finger across my screen. They heard me. I click on Prae's profile. I find that Prae and P'Faii have done the same thing Wad and P'Prem did.

"We know. Coming," I smile and laugh at the last picture of the girls doing a heart shape around the words, "Help you." I have to wonder how they found a sign that said that. I quickly look through everyone and see similar messages all done in the same manner.

"Isn't that your cousin?" P'Third asks behind me, making me jump.

"What the hell?" I growl, slamming my laptop closed. "I told you not to come into my room!" P'Third just crosses his arm with a smirk.