Fanfic

Kongpop's POV

"Kong?" Aim asks across the table. "Umm..."

I know what he wants to ask about. It is the shiner I am currently sporting this morning. I sigh before I look up at my friend.

"Yes?" I answer back, "If you want to know something, just ask it already. I need to read this chapter before class starts."

"Well... Ummm....," Aim touches under his eye with his pen. "Where did that come from? Did you get in a fight?"

"Nope," I say, popping my p, "I got in the way of P'Arthit's fist."

"Oh," Aim hums, "What?" He looks around before he continues, "P'Arthit is hitting you?"

"He didn't mean to," I mumble, "It is my fault anyway."

"You realize that is what every abuse victim says," Aim tells me in all seriousness. "I don't care if you love him or not. I am not going to let you be in an abusive relationship."

I gape at my friend in shock. I don't know what surprises me more. The fact he thinks P'Arthit is capable of abusing me or that he would do something to end my relationship with an abusive partner. I am actually touched by the latter.

"It is not what you think," I shake my head, "I stupidly let P'Arthit read a fanfic."

"Huh?" Aim looks even more confused now, "A fanfic caused that?" He points at my eye.

"I thought it was funny," I shrug, "I found it online and showed it to him. I had no idea he would binge read the thing."

"What the hell was it about?" Aim laughs, "I can't see you reading one, much less P'Arthit."

"It was about us," I chuckle, "All of us. You were even in it."

"Wait? What?" Aim gasps, "A fanfic about us? All of us? Please tell me it is not one of those damn BL fanfics that are popular these days."

"You know about those?" I snort, "Yes, it is one of those."

"Who am I dating?" Aim puts his head on the table and signals with his hand to just get it over with, "Who?"

"P'Bright," I inform him, "You broke up with May when you realized your feelings for your senior."

"I what?" Aim shouts, "Seriously, P'Bright? Why would I break up with May?"

"Don't worry. She is dating Maprang now," I smile at him. It is a nicely written fanfic, and considering how detailed it was, I know it has to be written by someone in our faculty. "But the last chapter had Ai'Kammon kidnapping your boyfriend."

"Where the hell is this damn thing posted?" Aim demands, "Send me the damn link now. Is there an app?"

I take out my phone and pull up the app, "Yeah." I send the link and wait for Aim's phone to get it. When it dings, he looks at his phone.

"I've never read anything on there. Do I have to download the app?" Aim looks over at me, "Have you figured out who the writer could be?" I watch as he downloads the app. "Do I really have to make an account?" I don't say anything. Aim will whine, but in the end, he will end up doing it.

"What the fvck?" Aim looks up at me. I have to laugh. I forgot that he and P'Bright were the cover image currently. "Who else knows about this?!?"

"Hey, nong," P'Bright plops down next to Aim and takes his phone, "Oh, I read this. Just a warning. Kammon is actively hunting for the author. I feel sorry for them when he finds them." Aim nods mutely.

"Ai'Kammon is not hunting down Ai'Aim?" I ask, curious.

"Why would my Kam do that?" P'Bright asks as he snags the bag of chips in front of Aim. "He knows that I love only him." P'Bright munches on the chips while Aim scrolls through the story. "Nice shiner. Care to tell me why you have it?"