Handful

Tew's POV

"So what are you saying?" I ask with a frown. Oak and Aim are looking at all of us as we wait for the meeting to start. They have been babbling about some fan page.

"Look," Aim says, handing me his phone, "That is the person who you saw with that girl in front of your dorm."

Taking his phone, I look at the Facebook page Aim and Oak are referring to and glance back up, confused as I pass the phone to Kongpop. Kongpop looks back at me as he hands the phone to Wad. I guess I am not the only one who is lost. We both turn to Aim and Oak to find them looking on expectantly.

"There is no picture," Jett mutters when he gets the phone. He hands the phone to Kammon and stops, "Why are you here?"

"Can't I be?" Kammon asks in a tone. I was curious about why he was here but, this is Kammon, and I knew better than to ask. "Besides, I am bored. All of you are busy with these SOTUS meetings." He turns to scan the room, "And it is not like anyone has said anything."

I notice a couple of classmates shaking their heads. I am sure they have seen him but decided it was better to ignore P'Bright's boyfriend. I don't know if they didn't want to deal with P'Bright or Kammon. Both of them are a handful.

"Can we forget about Ai'Kam?" Oak asks, "There are more important things to discuss before the meeting starts."

"I am important," Kammon smirks at Oak. Oak's and Kammon's relationship is funny. Kammon drives Oak up the wall, but he really can't say much since he is dating Maprang.

"Whatever," Oak waves him off. "Like Aim said, that is the guy." He points to the phone being handed back to Aim.

"The person has locked their account down," I say, "You can only see info if you are their friend. They don't even have a real picture for their profile pic. It's just a Pokemon character. So why do you think this is the person?"

"Jigglypuff," Kamman states, and I roll my eyes at him, "What? It is Jigglypuff."

"Is that important?" Kongpop questions. I am wondering the same thing. It is just a stupid cartoon character.

"Well," Kammon shrugs, "It is a fairy." All of us, including Aim and Oak, look at Kammon. "Whatever. You guys should know by now you never know what might be important."

"OK," Wad shakes his head, "What I want to know is how you came to the conclusion that this is the guy?"

"Yeah," Jett agrees, "I don't see how from that you would know it was him."

"Because of the girl," Aim replies, "We first found the girl. She doesn't have her page locked down and also has pictures all over it."

"And," I prod, "Does she have a picture of the guy?"

"Yep," Oak smiles, "And it was taken in front of your dorm." I hadn't seen them take a picture that day. Did they do it before I saw them, or worse, did they come back?

"How are you sure that guy and this guy are the same?" Kammon questions.

"She tagged him in the photo," Aim answers. He frowns down at his phone, "But it does make me wonder why his Facebook is private." Looking back up, "Don't you think that is strange?"

"It is suspicious," I mumble and sit up when I see P'Yacht and the other hazers walk in the room. I glance at Kammon, who just sits there smiling. When Kongpop chuckles beside me, I look back at the hazers and see they have spotted Kammon. After a moment, P'Yacht shakes his head and begins the meeting. Guess my classmates are not the only ones who deem Kammon too much of a handful.