Chocolate

(Mature Content to Follow if you don't like it, you can skip it.)

Aim's POV

I am sitting in the canteen waiting for P'Bright to come to school. Sitting on the bench, I push the boxes around with my finger. I don't think I have ever been so nervous. Yesterday, when P'Bright walked away, I could see the hurt in his eyes. It is not like he was asking much from me. Just a simple text to tell him I was safe.

Resting a chin on my hands, I sigh. I can smell the chocolate through the boxes. I remember the first time I bought chocolate for P'Bright. He had spammed my phone for days to make sure I got him the chocolate he wanted. I can't help but smile at the two boxes in front of me. They were the perfect thing to get him to forgive me.

"What are you doing here so early?" P'Bright asks from behind me, making me jump. How did he sneak up on me?

Turning around, I see P'Bright resting his hands on his knees as he tries to catch his breath. Why is he out of breath? Did he run here? I take a moment to take in his appearance and notice his hair is not styled like he usually does, and his jacket is on the wrong side out. What's up with that?

"I was waiting for you," I say, answering his question. I can feel my cheeks flush. I can't believe I am feeling shy. He is just my senior.

"What? Why?" P'Bright huffs. I reach back and pick up the two boxes of chocolates. I pause for a moment as I realize my heart is racing. What is going on with me?

"Here," I say as I hand him the boxes.

He takes them from me hesitantly as he gives me a strange look.

"It is not a bomb. It is chocolate," I chuckle nervously.

"Chocolate?" he questions with a look of disbelief. I take a step backward as he takes one closer to me. I can feel the bench against the back of my legs.

"Sorry I was ignoring you," I mumble, looking down, unable to look him in the eye. "And thanks for... you know... worrying about me." He puts a finger under my chin to make me look at him. "I promise I will answer and read your messages. So... c-can you start messaging me again," I begin to stutter. "I-I hate to admit it, but I kind of missed it." My breath hitches when P'Bright runs his bottom lip through his teeth.

"Sure, nong," P'Bright laughs, leaning in, "I can start messaging you again." He places a hand to one side, "Is that all you want or miss?" P'Bright drawls out the word 'miss.'

"M-Miss," I stammer, leaning back across the table.

"Oh, what else do you miss?" Bright asks, raising an eyebrow. I watch as he runs a hand down my tie. When he gets to the end, he tugs it toward him.

"I-I..." I stammer. P'Bright slips his hand back up my tie, and when he reaches the top, he pulls on it, bringing me face to face with him. I am trying to process this when he swoops down, capturing my lips in his. I feel his other hand on my back, pressing me closer as he runs the tip of his tongue across the seam of my mouth. Unconsciously, I part my lips, giving him the opening he had been waiting for all along. The gentle kiss devolves to a plundering soul-sucking kiss. The likes of which I have never experienced. P'Bright pulls back at the sound of people in the distance, making me aware that we are in the canteen.

"Let's take this elsewhere," P'Bright looks down at me. My mouth goes dry at the heavy-lidded look in his eyes.

P'Bright picks up my backpack and pulls me along behind him using my tie.

"P'," I whine. He looks back at me, grinning. My heart skips a beat. What the hell is going with me? I like May, don't I?

 What the hell is going with me? I like May, don't I?