Everything Has Its Time

Kammon' POV

"P?" I shout back at my laptop from the bathroom, "What are you going to wear to P'Dear″s graduation?"

"Explain to me why you wanted me to video call if you are going to leave me in the bedroom when you are in the bathroom?" I can hear P'Bright ask.

"Because I am in the bathroom, P'," I laugh. "I will be out in a sec."

"And what have I not seen?" P'Bright counters, "Last I checked, I have seen every inch of your ass already. If I have missed a spot, I can do a review when we are at P'Dear's graduation." I step back so I can stick out my tongue at him.

"You are so funny," I tease, "You horny bastard."

"Says the person who didn't let me sleep the night before you left," P'Bright chuckles, "I am still recovering from that."

"Getting old, P'," I snort before I duck back into the bathroom to finish brushing my teeth. Walking out, I have to grin when I see P'Bright with his back to me while he is going through his closet. He is standing there in only his boxers. Oh, how I miss that view.

"What are you doing?" I ask, taking my laptop to my bed.

"Didn't someone ask what I was wearing to P'Dear's graduation," P'Bright answers without turning around, "Is your memory going already at your age? Sad. Sad. Sad." I have settled back against the pillows and put the laptop in my lap. I grin when he scratches his butt as he continues to flick through his clothes.

"That was attractive," I joke and laugh when he flips me off over his shoulder.

"You know that you love this," P'Bright smacks his butt, "Do you want to match?"

"You love mine more," I tell him, "And I don't know. Do you think it would look weird?"

"I do indeed love yours more, Kam," P'Bright turns to wink at me, "And as for weird, it is you and me. Do you think our friends expect us to be normal?"

"You have a point," I agree, "But what do we have that is the same? Maybe we could just wear the same color." I set the laptop on the bed and walk over to my closet.

"You will pick a weird color," P'Bright whines.

"This from the man in boxers with purple bananas," I continue ignoring him. "Do you think I am going to let you pick the color? I would probably end up going in neon green or something strange like that."

"You said you liked them," P'Bright tells me as I begin looking through my clothes. "And I look horrible in neon anything."

I pull out a light blue shirt, "How about this color?" I ask, turning around and smile when I see P'Bright is holding up a shirt in almost the same color.

"They do say great minds think alike," P'Bright says when he sees my shirt. He stops and stares at me. "Hello, you."

"Hello, you," I say, looking back at him. It has only been a few days, but it feels like forever since we were together. Even I have to admit I went a little overboard the night before I left. I wanted every pore on my body to be infused with P'Bright before I came home. I am happy P'Dear invited all of us to graduation so I can be with P'Bright again, even if it is just for a few days.

"How are we going to do this?" P'Bright sighs, "I missed you before you left."

"I missed you too," I say, dropping the shirt across the chair before I climb back on my bed.

Since I have been home, it has been like I am on house arrest. My father is upset with me since I keep reminding him of our agreement. He went through the roof when I handed him my grades. Dating P'Bright has lots of perks, but one I didn't count on is that he actually studies a lot and makes me study. I know my father was banking on me doing poorly in my new faculty, and the fact I am doing well enough to be recognized by the Dean stole any chance he had of making me do what he wants this summer. My father has nothing to threaten me with now.