Memories

(Mature Content to Follow if you don't like it, you can skip it.)

Knott' POV

Walking out of the bathroom, I find Tew sprawled across the bed, still in a towel. Walking over as I dry my hair, I see he is scrolling through something on his phone. I have to smile at the view he is presenting to me. Dropping my towel, I crawl onto the bed straddling his legs.

"Knott, what are you doing?" Tew asks, not looking away from his phone.

"What do you think I am doing?" I taunt as I tug on his towel. "You are the one who was just laying here." Tempting a starved man like me, I should add. With all our studying, the amount of time we have been physical has been extremely small. I kiss in between his shoulders.

"Knott," Tew says with a tone between warning and want. I smile as I trail kisses down his back. I kiss his dimples. "Knott," Tew says again breathily. The logical part of me is saying I should stop since both of us have exams in the morning, but the side only Tew gets to see is turning all the lights green.

Tugging on the towel once more, I toss it aside and continue my exploration. I feel a shiver pass through his body.

"Knott, please," Tew begs as he raises his butt off the bed. Now how could I not fulfill this wish? Reaching over to the nightstand, I pull out the lube and a condom. Adding some lube, I begin to prepare Tew. It doesn't take long before Tew is moving his hips to match my fingers. I can tell he is becoming impatient, but I resist the urge to be hasty. Tew has to sit an exam tomorrow. There is no way I am going to let his scores suffer because he is in discomfort.

"Knott," Tew whines, "Enough already."

"You have an exam tomorrow," I state firmly, "There is no way I am letting you duck walk to it." I can feel him chuckle.

"Fine," Tew gives in, "But can you speed this up? I am going to cum from your fingers at this rate."

I lean forward and whisper in his ear, "You better not." I feel him clench when I insert another finger. "You are so tight tonight."

"It has been forever, Knott," Tew moans as I found the spot I was looking for. "Are you fvcking teasing me? Get on with it, Knott!" When I take my fingers out to put the condom on, Tew whimpers.

I raised his hips and spread his legs as I run my hand down his back. I like it better when I can see his face, but this view is enticing right now. I begin to enter him only to have him thrust backward, making me chuff.

"Tew, holy hell," I gasp as I grab his hips. I try to set the rhythm, but Tew's impatience and my desire are driving everything. Tew rocks his hips meeting every thrust, and I moan when he clenches on my shaft. "Tew, if you keep that up, I am going to finish before I get you off." Tew pushes himself off the bed, and I wrap my arm around his waist. He looks back, and I capture his lips as I thrust inside him.

"Faster," Tew pants, "Deeper, Knott." Pushing Tew back down, I angled his hips and thrust hard into him. The sounds Tew is making are making me even harder. How can someone be so sexy? I reach around to grab his shaft, and he slaps my hand away. "I want to come from you inside me, Knott." I pound into him as he thrusts back to meet me every time. Driving me in so deep, I don't think I will ever not be connected with him.

"Tew, I am close," I breathe.

He only nods his head, unable to do more than moan. A few more thrusts and I feel him shudder beneath me and the sensation of making my boyfriend cum has me following suit. I kiss the back of his neck as I wrap my arms around him, pulling him close to me. Closing my eyes, I lie there, spent connected to Tew.