Storm Is Coming

Wad's POV

"I don't know about you guys, but if I have to study for another damn test, I am going to quit school and become a monk," I sigh, looking over my notes.

"You realize you will have to shave your head," Tew tells me as he leafs through his notebook. "Like bald."

"Yeah," Aim snorts, "That is not a look I can see you sporting."

"Ai'Kong," Oak walks up to the table, dropping his backpack on the floor. "They just put up another poster of you at the entrance of the library."

"Another?" Kongpop whines, "How many do they need? I swear I am going to walk into a bathroom and find one in there one day."

"I am sorry, Ai'Kong, but that would be creepy," Jett shakes his head, "To have your smiling face staring at me why I take a piss," Jett shivers.

We all turn when P'Prem walks up to our table. The others look behind him in search of their boyfriends, but it is just P'Prem.

"Wad, can I talk to you for a moment?" P'Prem asks quickly. He doesn't even give me time to answer when he hauls me out of my chair, dragging me through the stacks.

I try to think of what this could be about. When we parted this morning, everything was fine, but the vibe I am getting from P'Prem now is like when we were worried about P'Dean or those crazy packages. What is going on? We finally stop in an isolated corner of the library.

"Prem? Are you ok?" I ask, touching his shoulder. He turns, wrapping his arms around me and burying his nose in my hair. "Prem? You are scaring me. What is wrong?"

"Nothing," He breathes in my hair. "It was just a feeling. Nothing is wrong. I just needed you." I relax in his grip. He might say it is nothing, but this is something. "I just needed you." P'Prem repeats. I smile and begin to rub circles on his back.

"I am here," I tell him, "I am not going anywhere." Prem takes a deep breath.

"I love the way you smell," He mumbles in my ear, "It smells like home." I chuckle. I am going to ask how I can smell like home, but I understand it completely.

"You smell like home to me, too," I tell him. P'Prem pulls away to kiss my forehead.

"Is tomorrow your last exam," P'Prem asks suddenly, and I frown. We had this discussion this morning. Whatever happened really bothered him.

"Yes," I answer, "Mom wants me to come back home." I pause. "I have to decide what to do with the house." I have been using school as a way to avoid dealing with the details of my father's will, but with summer break coming, I can't do that anymore. Decisions must be made.

"Mom and Dad want me to come home for a bit, too," P'Prem sighs. "After that, I can come to Pattaya."

"I want to see Mom and Dad, too," I sulk. P'Prem strokes my cheek. "I do."

"After I come down to see Mom," P'Prem starts, "We can go back and see Mom and Dad. After that, we can go on the beach trip."

"Ok," I concede, "As long as I see them, I guess the order doesn't matter."

"You are cute when you pout," P'Prem chuckles. I shove his hand away.

"Cute my ass," I huff. I hate to be called cute.

"That is cute too," P'Prem grins, and I can't help but smile back at him.

"So, are you going to tell me what happened?" I question, leaning against the shelf.

"Some guy in a suit was bothering N'Kammon," P'Prem tells me, running his hand through his hair, "Watching it made me think a storm is coming. I guess that is the best way I could describe it. After that," P'Prem shrugs, "I just wanted to see you."