Entry 2 - Aiden

()~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)()()()))))(()))))~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I will be going to school, at the boarding school my dad works at.

I’m not really sure what I’m supposed to think about it. I guess it’s not that bad, I at least get to pretend I’m normal. You know, I’m just at a boarding school, my dad is the dean, and oh yah I have a roommate.

After I arrived at the school, the driver of the sleek Mercedes bends, which drove me, lead me in. I looked around. It’s an old school. All the other students were already here. Everyone was mingling in the hallway or in the cafeteria. The driver lead me to the office. He opened the door and I strolled in. My dad was sitting in his desk reading over papers. He glanced up at me and smiled.

“Aiden! I’m so glad you’re safe.” He jumped out of his seat and ran and gave me a hug. He always worried way too much.

“Dad, I’m fine.” With that he made the driver take my bag and put it in my room. He sat back down at his desk as I leaned against the wall. He told me everything about the school, the history, the sports, the teachers.

“Now how about we go meet the professors.” He said to me as she smiled at me. It’s been almost a year since I saw him. He had to stay over the summer to clear up some improvements. So dad took me to meet all the teachers they were nice and surprised. They didn’t know John Reed had been married let alone had a son! Shocker. My dad is pretty private with his life.

After that he was walking me to my room, which is room number 1….closest room to my dad’s room & the rest of the teachers. “So now let’s talk about your roommate.” “Let me guess, it’s a body guard.” “Nope…….I think you might remember him.” “Who?” Then he opened the door. There was a boy who was fixing his bed. He turned around just as we opened the door. “Logan?” I asked. He smiled. God damn, Logan.  I haven’t seen him in about 8 years. He has barely changed. Now he was taller, more full out, and his hair was fully grown in.

“Aiden, haven’t changed have we?” “You shouldn’t talk.” With that my dad said goodbye, he also mentioned that he wanted to see me tomorrow before class. The last time I saw Logan was when dad and I lived with his family. A family of Werewolves. Right after dad left I smiled. Logan and I began to catch up.

He told me about his sister, Sarah, who is also here. Her powers, she can see very small bits of the future & figure out people's powers (werewolf/vamp/other's....she only has to talk to them). His powers, which were that he could read people’s minds and talk to other werewolves. His wolf forum. What it’s been like. How he has been. Oh and I almost forgot, how my dad brought Sarah and Logan to the school to protect me. Yah....not.

Then he made me tell him about myself. I told him of all the other animals I’ve mastered. Now I can turn in 2 seconds flat. I told him about the recent move and what the men looked like. I told him about what I’m used to. Which is basically what my dad taught me. Whenever there is trouble, burn the house and leave. He stored a lighter in every corner of the house. I told him about my schedule, well my old schedule. Wake up, breakfast that Annie made, School, Sports, Homework, Train, and then bed. Every single day.

Logan told me that Sarah, himself, and I all have the same schedules…..well about. I have two hours alone without either of them. That will be the time where I can fully act normal, no strings attached. We already knew our schedules a day early.

Logan told me that tomorrow before we go to dad that we’re going to meet up with Sarah. Then after classes all three of us are going to go for a run. I wonder what Dad will think about that.

Till next time.

AIDEN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well another entry for Aiden. Hope you like it. I'm going to go take a nap. I had to wake up early today and go take the SAT's and let's say the coffee didn't kick in till after I finished the test. Yah, so yep. Well I got 2 go :) I might upload something tomorrow. Maybe.

~~~~Emilie